Main Menu

Fallout TV show.

Started by IAMTHESYSTEM, 10 January, 2022, 02:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lincnash

Didn't realise there's a dedicated FALLOUT thread.
Bezos dumped the full series in one go, I've watched it all across three days (2 by 3 by 3).
It's really quite good and should be on the 'must watch list' for any Squaxx who care.
The Dead Man The Ghoul reminds me of Dredd/Deadman so much it's not funny, except for the scarfing of copious quantities of illicit drugs that is.

Apparently its early popularity has led to the studios commissioning a Series 2 already, I didn't think it too many.

JayzusB.Christ

I keep expecting the Angel Gang to turn up - it's a universe made for them. Well, apart from the fact that there's already a universe made for them.

And yeah, the Dead Man definitely crossed my mind too, though he smiles a lot more than Dredd ever did.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Barrington Boots

Finished this yesterday after carefully eking it out. It's really great - lots of nods to the games but still accessible for those who haven't played them (apparently) and importantly, really engaging. Looking forward to a second series.
You're a dark horse, Boots.