Main Menu

I'm back

Started by Floyd-the-k, 29 March, 2005, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamboy

Hi Floyd,
hope you enjoyed you're Easter Down here. I'm still not getting enough time on the web.

CU Krestel

Jared Katooie

Hi Floyd!

Good to see you around again! As Bear outlined, the dok went a bit mental, Dudley broke hs lenten promises, I continued to add links to my threads and got called a c*nt and a tw*t in that order.

What Easter eggs did you get? Did any ninjas follow you to Australia?

Jared Katooie

Also: You havent Suth parked yourself yet!

(see tweak72's thread for details)

Dudley

Floyd: took your recommendation and am now reading The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay.  Very, very good indeed: nice recommendation, dude!

Tweak72

"it's been a bit dull since it became frowned upon by the old guard to post off topic."

i thought every one had desided if they didnt like the off topic threads they where welcome to ignore those threads and in return they would be labled clealy so they could avoid them
and i missed the Doktor calling names (possibly unnessersary as the bored are generally cool and chilled if not happy peeps) why did he do it?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Jared Katooie

"why did he do it?"

HIS STORY: To be remembered for his incredible trolling abilities.

REALITY: Probably to cover up his embarassment at making a fool of himself in the chat room.

Tweak72

ah so he was a bit of a pillock then?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Jared Katooie

That, or a similar-sounding word...

ming

And welcome back, Duckley.

If you like Kavalier & Clay, have you read 'Carter beats the Devil' (Glen David Gold)?  If not, I think you'd like it.  That goes for Fl?yd, too.

Floyd-the-k

Dudley; thanks, good isn't it? His new book is about Sherlock Holmes.
 Jared; no ninjas followed me to Australia that I know of. Mind you; our Kamen Rider toy dispeared from the plane, so perhaps they did. We got large shiny chocolate easter eggs and small solid ones too. Delicious.
 I started work on a Frank Hardy page on Wikipedia, hampered by my inability to do WIkipedia things.
 yours supposed to be fixing his father's computer so the characters aren't huge