Anyone for Mornington Crescent?

Started by SamuelAWilkinson, 14 January, 2009, 01:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

The Doctor Alt 8

You tricky barsteward!

Waterloo...!

flip-r mk2

well i'll invoke the ABBA swedish rules of Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more and take a walk to

Lambeth.

filip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

The Doctor Alt 8

Why thank you kind sir....
:D

Battersea Bridge

LARF

Double B!

I'm pulling out Sam Fox and the page 3 stunner legacy card, 1983 April 3rd it is...

East End

Canary Wharf

Pyramid!

Nap Normal

Ok I've waited long enough, I'm coming in and I'm taking no prisoners!!!
I would like to invoke the extremely rare Mornington Crescent resident law (That's someone who lives 250 metres or less from the Mornington Crescent tube station) and I will double play this with the Inverness street Mega city comic shop 2010 rule (That's someone who lives a 1000 metres from said comic shop)this should blow the game wide open......
Chalk Farm
read it a weep people.
>:D 
Falling in love makes you fat.

The Legendary Shark

Pfft, amateur...

Using the Revised Asgard Set I play my Odin's Spare Eye Card and move to

Seven Sisters.

The Bakerloo Line is now anticlockwise and and everything east of the Northern Line is in knip. Get out of that, if you can.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SamuelAWilkinson

You realise that keeping the entire Northern Line in knip essentially de-robstons any line with a colour you're likely to see painted onto a Nissan Micra? In which case I can quite easily nip in with a cheeky Perivale.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

The Doctor Alt 8

Damn it...

I have no option but to go for the old sexual inuendo of...

(All together now) COCKFOSTERS!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

Mornington Crescent.

Because I'm the new Mayor.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

LARF

Keep it real people.

Time Warp card, and a spin on a D12 gives me the Jurassic era, a twelve step fossil lift by 10,000 years and the flightless card means that I can carry over 400 tonnes in the time machine. Unfortunately this drops the return timeframe by 20 years, fortunately I've picked a 6X multiply card which means...

I bring back 6 dinosaurs to Old Street Station in Jan 1990.

Predictometer has spun a 6, 8, 23 and 2 which infers by 2010 humanity has been halved in population, set back over 200 years in development, are fighting off dinosaurs and trains no longer exist, so therefore all the stations are redundant and everyone travels on dinosaurs...

Therefore I call: Pteradactyl Lane SW1, riding a Stegasaurus

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 29 January, 2010, 01:14:09 PM
Mornington Crescent.

Because I'm the new Mayor.

Hmm, I'm not sure you've properly understood the rules of the game, yet. Get yourself a copy of "Stovold's" or the excellent "Wiff Waff Hoo Haa MC Factbook" by Boris Johnson and Ronald Dumbsfeld, both of which contain useful hints for beginners and easy to understand explanations of the basic principles and etiquette of Mornington Crescent. Before you know it, you'll be a Tier One Ham-Toucher and from there, well, the world's your Oyster (Card).
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Doctor Alt 8

Oh great! Right. Using an improbabilty bomb (I always keep several in my trousers even though it makes me walk funny) I eleminate the prvious ten thousand years... to replace them with a different ten thousand years in which dinosaurs and trains develop simultaniously.

This however inevitably causes some delay as there is a stegasaurus jam round the Oval with means we have to divert round White Heart lane... 

ending at Earls Court.