Main Menu

Dr Who Christmas Special

Started by Jim_Campbell, 25 December, 2009, 07:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: House of Usher on 07 January, 2010, 08:18:37 PM
Remember the German goalkeeper known as 'Mary Shelley's Oliver Kahn'?
It's Mary Shelley's Matt Smith, innit?

He does rather look like he's been hit in the face with a snow-shovel doesn't he?

Robin Low

Quote from: Dandontdare on 07 January, 2010, 08:20:11 PM

He does rather look like he's been hit in the face with a snow-shovel doesn't he?

Funnily enough, this crossed my mind immediately after the regeneration. When I first heard that they were getting a mere child (by my increasingly middle-aged standards) to play the Doctor, I thought they were just getting an even younger, prettier boy to keep the teenage market hooked. To see that he's actually pleasantly non-pretty, with a touch of lined maturity in his brow, lifted my spirits somewhat.

Regards

Robin

mogzilla

cracking cheese k9!

Robin Low

Quote from: mogzilla on 08 January, 2010, 05:15:35 PM

cracking cheese k9!

Okay, I think that post wins this thread.

Regards

Robin

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Dandontdare on 07 January, 2010, 08:20:11 PM

He sort of looks like a caricature personified what with the exaggerated chin and the funny little eyes.Freaky.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Noisybast

You say that now, but just wait 'til they announce who's been cast as Judge Dredd.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IAMTHESYSTEM

For some reason Matt Smith reminds me of Jon Pertwee. Perhaps he'll don a cloak and a ruff and carry a sonic walking stick.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Zarjazzer

Stupid boy!

That's who he reminds me of...
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Ochs

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 08 January, 2010, 08:42:44 PM
Stupid boy!

That's who he reminds me of...

Whaaat! I don't see that at all.

My opinion on a subject that we may have moved on from Lalla Ward was quite hot. However she was a terrible actor.

As for Jo Grant. Have you seen her now? How did such an atractive woman turn into a hideous crone. Her mouth looks as though she goes to bed with one of those bendy things that you use to stretch shoes wedged into it.
Fear leads to doubt which leads to the worst case scenario.

Robin Low

Quote from: Ochs on 09 January, 2010, 10:32:57 AMAs for Jo Grant. Have you seen her now? How did such an atractive woman turn into a hideous crone.

I believe it's a natural process, commonly referred to as aging.

Regards

Robin

Tiplodocus

I feel sorry for Matt Smith - bumped into one of the most anticipated roles in Television and the best compliment he's had so far is "Well, at least he's an ugly fecker!".

How shallow we are.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tiplodocus

and with reference to His Lordship's "Game Over", I'm not entirely sure that showing lots of bare flesh and having large breats immediately makes one "sexy".  A quick trip to just about any public Swimming Pool tends to back me up on this.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 09 January, 2010, 02:19:34 PM
and with reference to His Lordship's "Game Over", I'm not entirely sure that showing lots of bare flesh and having large breats immediately makes one "sexy".  A quick trip to just about any public Swimming Pool tends to back me up on this.

Oh I dunno, Tips... you're not half bad!

Tiplodocus

True, true.

Though I feel I should make some form of resolution about getting rid of my "Man Cans" this year.