Main Menu

Shouldn't there be a new prog today?

Started by Grant Goggans, 02 January, 2010, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Worth bearing in mind that Diamond UK is snowed in and so there won't be comics distribution to comics shops for days yet, so 2000AD are still ahead of the curve:

www.bleedingcool.com/2010/01/05/diamond-uk-covered-in-snow/
www.bleedingcool.com/2010/01/06/still-no-comics-in-the-uk/
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

I, Cosh

Quote from: Emperor on 06 January, 2010, 03:56:45 PM
Worth bearing in mind that Diamond UK is snowed in and so there won't be comics distribution to comics shops for days yet, so 2000AD are still ahead of the curve.
Well, that's strange. I was in FP tonight and they had the usual Wednesday "some new stuff out on the shelf like The Boys but not any big Marvel or DC stuff that they probably get in trouble for" thing going on but no sign of this week's Prog.
We never really die.

O Lucky Stevie!

Speaking of new progs, Grant -- Diamond curiously shipped Prog 2010 to Auxtralia today. I do say curiously as I haven't seen any of the preceding December progs as yet.

Oh & there was Meg 292 & the latest Dan Dare hardcover too.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Van Dom

Any Irish readers manage to get a prog yet?
If anyone does, let me know when and where. I can't quite get to the shops with all this chuffing snow...
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Dog Deever

Got my prog from my local thrill merchant today.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Kev Levell

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Haven't seen any in the Tipperary or Limerick area yet.

Dog Deever

QuoteHaven't seen any in the Tipperary

well... it is a long way...
:-[
sorry
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

CraveNoir

My prog and meg arrived this morning.

The prog has a cover date of 6th jan. Aren't cover dates when they should be taken off the shelves, not put on... or are things different these days?

Colin YNWA

Bugger still awaiting mine. Still if things get back to normal I might get the plesent surprise of one tomorrow and the regular delievery back on Saturday morning.

Fingers crossed.

Jared Katooie

SamuelAWilkinson

Prog has arrived in Leeds. Hope returns to the world.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

COMMANDO FORCES

Progs in Maidstone but no deliveries of any comics to my comic shop :thumbsdown:
I looked at it in another shop but stood firm and didn't pick it off the shelf, willpower!