Main Menu

The Progmuda Triangle

Started by Tjm86, 21 September, 2019, 07:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

I'll let someone else grab the Prog thread, seeing as I've not read any of mine yet. But I thought I'd note that I got a Saturday Prog for the first time in ages. 2163 landed today. Ironically, The Phoenix was a day late!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 04 January, 2020, 11:21:21 AM
I'll let someone else grab the Prog thread, seeing as I've not read any of mine yet. But I thought I'd note that I got a Saturday Prog for the first time in ages. 2163 landed today. Ironically, The Phoenix was a day late!

Yeah apparently the Phoenix is changing its printer or distributor or some such. That makes me nervous as its always been so reliable.

moly

Didn't receive 2163 this week, hopefully get it early next week, but had to get replacement Xmas prog and issues 59 and 60 of the Hatchett collection, did notice a different postman today hmmm we shall see

Leigh S

Got mine too (Great Dredd opener!) though I would sound a note of caution with regards drawing any conclusions - it is my (possibly faulty) memory that the first prog of the year has turned up a week or more early in previous years?

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 04 January, 2020, 11:21:21 AM

moly

Is anyone else still waiting for 2163 ?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Leigh S

Praise Tharg, both prog and Meg... hoping for a regular 2020!  (Dredd brilliant again!)

moly

Nowt again this week, will have to call them on Monday, wondering if they messed up my renewal as since the annual sub payment was taken that's the last three issues not delivered

IndigoPrime

2000 AD, Meg and mini-G's first Beano sub today. Phoenix yesterday. Local post working.

moly: if you've not received three in a row, that does suggest a call or email to customer services would be a very good idea.

Colin YNWA

Phoenix missed Friday (arrived Saturday) and no Prog. The early optimism of the New Year is slipping already!

CalHab

On the other hand, I was back to a Saturday prog last week (though the Meg arrived yesterday), which is the first time in months.

Proudhuff

Quote from: CalHab on 14 January, 2020, 12:06:42 PM
On the other hand, I was back to a Saturday prog last week (though the Meg arrived yesterday), which is the first time in months.

Same, same.
DDT did a job on me

moly

Spoken to customer service today and looks like there was an issue with annual sub renewal where the information wasn't updated with dispatch, all sorted hopefully

moly

Prof delivered today so hopefully back on track

Leigh S

Same here - 100% 2020 so far!