Main Menu

Come and fight zombies.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 04 April, 2006, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Peppardville is about 2 blocks south east for me. See ya all there.

Mr Flames
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Bad Andy

Brian McClair is currently asleep in St Wolfeius's Church in Huntley Heights. I'll get there eventually.

Anyone got a safe haven to nominate in Peppardville?

It seems the south is not very safe as a bunch of zombies called the The Ridleybank Resistance Front is attacking it at the moment.

Satanist

"Brian McClair is currently asleep in St Wolfeius's Church in Huntley Heights. I'll get there eventually. "

I'm 4 moves away in The Scaife Building.

Thursday

My doctor's currently holed up in Wallis Square Police Dept.  Name o' Doc Thursday.  I've got about 30 AP left, so if you're nearby and need patching up give me a shout and I'll try to get to you.

My poor wee scout is lurching around Old Arkham after being munched.  I ask you, what is the world coming to when you can't even stop for a nap in the street in a zombie-infested city without somebody trying to eat your head?

Funt Solo

Funt Solo is about ten suburbs away from Pepardville - holed up in a strongly barricaded Police station with a large group of survivors.

I wonder if anyone's called themselves "The Omega Man" yet.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

ThryllSeekyr

Abou the Zobie that gave a  deaht blow, it ended up hitting about four or five times in one go.

It safe for Zombie stay dead for a week.

Then Stand up.......

What could happen to me in the mean time?

ThryllSeekyr

Where can a zombie hide...... reallly?

In a Graveyard.

Bad Andy

I've not quite got enough action points at the moment. Give me a couple of hours and I could join up with Mr Flames!

Megadeth

T Savini is on his way, just a couple of suburbs away so will probably arrive tomorrow.

Lobo Baggins

I've not quite got enough action points at the moment. Give me a couple of hours and I could join up with Mr Flames!

Fearless fireman Mister Nightjar is seven locations away with a whole bunch of survivors in the Solomon Lane Police Station...

Anyone know how to form a group?
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Wils

Hmmm. I'm not very good at this. All of my characters so far have been munched. So far, Urban Dead has claimed the lives of Jurgen Frott, Fester Minge and Beryl Reid.

Funt Solo

I called one of my zombie characters muuuwwaargh - and now I can't remember how I spelt it so I can't log in.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Bad Andy

Okay - I'm in Scaife, but asleep. Should we make this our base insteda ;>

ming

I'm in.  Doctor Feelygood, currently asleep in the museum in Gulsenside.  En route to Peppardville.  I found a flare gun on the way - is roast zombie punk on the menu?

Satanist

Well I just have to smack 1 more zombie and I can level up. Ach well I'll have to wait till tomorrow now.

Nighty night!