Main Menu

New Moon Rising!

Started by 2000AD Online, 11 January, 2005, 06:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Ancient spirits clash with 22nd century technology in brand-new 2000 AD series 'Tiger Sun, Dragon Moon', beginning Prog 1426, on sale 16 February 2005!

Written and illustrated by Steve Parkhouse, this tale of love, revenge and honour sees an ancient evil return to threaten the orbiting Hondo enclave of Ukiyo, refuge of the exiled Japanese Imperial family. A paradise recreation of an older time, Ukiyo will become a battlefield as two opposing forces meet - when the Tiger Sun meets the Dragon Moon!

Link: Tharg's Newsround

longmanshort

I KNEW I should have chosen Parkhouse for my team ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Matt Timson

Pffft...

johnnystress

wow- lovely stuff

reminds me i must get that angelfire thing too

Smiley

Byron Virgo

How good does that look!!

I mean, seriously!!!

The Amstor Computer

Hang on - Hondo? Does this mean Tiger Sun, Dragon Moon is set in the Dreddverse?

Beautiful art, BTW - and with *proper* SFX! :-)

Looking forward to this...

ming

I'm looking forward to this too (and not just because I have Parkhouse in midfield).  Any idea how long it will run for?

Byron Virgo

Get the low down on the strip (inluding the reason for the delay) here:

Link: http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/features/interviews/2004/parkhouse/parkhouse5.shtml" target="_blank">Steve Parkhouse

Jared Katooie

Hondo city is an actual place in Japan so there's not necessarily any connecton to Dredd. Judging by the description I dont think it's set in Dreddworld (which is a probably a good thing).

I have to say this preview has really raised my expectations for this long-delayed series.

Devons Daddy

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!