Main Menu

The Zarjaz & Dogbreath Thread.

Started by Bolt-01, 09 July, 2010, 11:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunk!

Two of my hard earned Earth Pounds are winging their way to you, Dave, 'cos I need to know What the Drokk? now rather than at Thought Bubble.
"Trust we"

Bolt-01

Cheers Dunk! Let me know about any issues with resolution and stuff. This digital is tricksy...

Hawkmumbler

I'll wait till TB to buy this, simply to have a quick flick through and hug you instantly to acknowledge the genius of everyone involved. :o

COMMANDO FORCES

blackmocco

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 25 October, 2013, 01:01:38 PM
Hi Owen, I'll answer points as I can for you.

The Zarjaz logo for issue 16 was by the wonderful Mike Carroll. The man is a genius.
If you check the blog for the 'In the Zone' story- the older chapters are all on there to be read. I'm still waiting for the last chapter to be written... Yeah, Mike- lookin' at you!

BlackMocco will indeed be back and there is a very long in the development strip from Robson & Nimmo that I'm looking forward to.

Unbelievably, I'm about to kick it off tomorrow to (hopefully) have it ready by the January deadline...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Dandontdare

I shall see you in Leeds! Looking good.

judda fett

Everything looks Drokking incredible Bolt and Richmond expect funds from my CredPal over the weekend!

bluemeanie

SO chuffed to have conned my way into the first DROKK

First you get the Drokk, then you get the power, then you get the weeeemin

Really tho, cant wait to see it in print and also as an ipad junkie glad you guys are trying out the digital

Bolt-01

Meanie- so far so good on the digital. Not massive sales, but if it helps a few folks get themselves a fix.

I'm just waiitng for the first feedback on Drokk- I, personally, think it is a really strong collection, with a couple of killer moments throughout the book, but I've lived with it for months. Really looking forward to seeing what other folks think.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm just about to read mine now, cheers chaps :thumbsup:

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Bolt-01

Interesting stuff, as always Chris.  Cheers

Daveycandlish

I downloaded my copy of DROKK this morning - great stuff, especially the Zenith tale (great twist!) And the Mechanismo story (I do enjoy a rhyming yarn). Well done all.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Bolt-01

Thanks for the positive words Davey- much appreciated.

Those of you out there who wait for the stock to appear in shops- Orbital should have had theirs by now and the stock made it to the FP Warehouse today, too. If your local FP doesn't stock Zarjaz or Dogbreath, as 'em why the sneck not?

CrazyFoxMachine

Excelsior Bristol - ? I mean I'll buy 'em off you at the con but that'd be a good place to stick 'em they've got a small press bit!