Main Menu

The Zarjaz & Dogbreath Thread.

Started by Bolt-01, 09 July, 2010, 11:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 04 November, 2013, 10:38:22 PM
Thanks for the positive words Davey- much appreciated.

Those of you out there who wait for the stock to appear in shops- Orbital should have had theirs by now and the stock made it to the FP Warehouse today, too. If your local FP doesn't stock Zarjaz or Dogbreath, as 'em why the sneck not?

Just to be clear Forbidden Planet as in not International?

Leeds is an FPI and they are hit n miss with Zarjaz & Dogbreath... I've snagged one fromthere now n then but rare...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

The Enigmatic Dr X

I've ordered a Futurequake and a Something Wicked.

Do I get a Drokk for writing stuff?
Lock up your spoons!

Bolt-01

Hi Dr X, you sure do. I'll pack them all up for you.

Grey M@a

Just got in from work to find Drokk #1 and Zarjaz #19 waiting for me :D Will read them in the morning when I am not knackered, thanks for the quick delivery, looking forward to reading them :D

Dunk!

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 25 October, 2013, 01:01:38 PM
there is a very long in the development strip from Robson & Nimmo that I'm looking forward to.

My drawing board yesterday.
"Trust we"

Bolt-01

Yeah, but I'm very confident that the end result will register strongly on the Zarjaz Thrill-O-Tron (Patent pending)

Bolt-01

Some nice words here! from the lads at the FPBlog

David Broughton

I love the look of Dunks artwork, his take on Alpha is awsome.  Really love David Frankums Drokk cover too...Amazing!

judda fett

Got the full compliment of Drokk, Zarjaz, Something Wicked and Future Quake plus a nifty Mean Machine piece from Bolt just the other day. Bloody good hefty thrill parcel and hopefully Drokk will continue to make many more appearances. High fives for all involved.

Bolt-01

Quote from: Bat King on 05 November, 2013, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: Bolt-01 on 04 November, 2013, 10:38:22 PM
Thanks for the positive words Davey- much appreciated.

Those of you out there who wait for the stock to appear in shops- Orbital should have had theirs by now and the stock made it to the FP Warehouse today, too. If your local FP doesn't stock Zarjaz or Dogbreath, as 'em why the sneck not?

Just to be clear Forbidden Planet as in not International?

Leeds is an FPI and they are hit n miss with Zarjaz & Dogbreath... I've snagged one fromthere now n then but rare...

Sorry Bat- just noticed I'd not replied.

The deal is that 50 copies go to the FPI warehouse. What they do with them is anyones guess. They used to have a lot more copies, but these days, just the 50.

If any of you out there use an FPI, and they DO NOT have a Zarjaz, ask them to get you one from the warehouse. Maybe that is all that's needed.

Meanwhile, look what David Frankum did for me...

Aint I a lucky editor...

smilersaltash

Hope you are planning on bringing along a stack of back issues to Thought Bubble - already stopping by to pick up my copy of Pirates of the Lost World (please remind Richmond to sign it for me)

Bolt-01

Ach- hate to be the bearer of bad news, but His Lordship isn't going to be able to make it. Events have conspired to stop his appearance.

I 'will' have a stack of back issues, in fact I think the only issue I may have a problem with is Zarjaz 12, which I only have 1 or 2 left of.

I am not 100% on this, but I believe Conor will have copies of 'Pirates' to sell/sign.

smilersaltash

Lee Hicks

I suggested the "send in the clone's" scenario to his lordship this morning so he would be able to attend....but he was a bit reticent due to a previous bad experience with a 'cellular double'...Apparently he's not allowed within 100 yards of an Anteater and is still paying off the bar bill!!!
Apparently Anteater's cant get enough of Crème de menthe....who knew?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Lee Hicks on 17 November, 2013, 11:49:03 AM
I suggested the "send in the clone's" scenario to his lordship this morning so he would be able to attend....but he was a bit reticent due to a previous bad experience with a 'cellular double'...Apparently he's not allowed within 100 yards of an Anteater and is still paying off the bar bill!!!
Apparently Anteater's cant get enough of Crème de menthe....who knew?

that explians the 'Parklife' incident
DDT did a job on me