Main Menu

The Zarjaz & Dogbreath Thread.

Started by Bolt-01, 09 July, 2010, 11:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Hicks

Hey,I'm not judging here(as looking at the footage from the hidden hotel security camera it would very much appear consensual).
...what a man chooses to do with a 'Myrmecophaga tridactyla' and a stocked mini bar is a concern for him,the lycra clad mammal calling the shots and whichever God might sanction such behavior.....although he may have struggled to convince a judge with this argument in certain US states!!!

Bolt-01

STOP PRESS! This just in!

Due to taking evasive action from a Zragian pirate fleet, Team Zarjaz will be moving to table 11 in the Royal Armories Hall. Same room, different table!

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Bolt-01

judda fett

Good work chaps. How is Zarjaz coming on Bolt? Is there a Dog Breath on its way too?

Bolt-01

As it happens- the new issues of Zarjaz & dogbreath are both read yto go to the printers. These are two of my favourite issues we've worked on and wait till you see the covers.

Pimpery will commence in about a week or so.

judda fett

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 17 February, 2014, 02:16:06 PM
As it happens- the new issues of Zarjaz & dogbreath are both read yto go to the printers. These are two of my favourite issues we've worked on and wait till you see the covers.

Pimpery will commence in about a week or so.

Sweet, looking forward to 'em!

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

COMMANDO FORCES

Excellent, looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us all!

Dandontdare

I know you're not actually trading at the Dreddthingy in May, but will you perchance have a few copies with you? I still need a Drokk too!

Bolt-01

For Lawgiver, I'm going to be taking advantage of CrazyFoxMachine and he'll have copies of Zarjaz & Dogbreath for sale on the day.

As for Drokk- there are barely a handful of print copies left so if you want one for sure let me know and I'll save you one. The rest are going to be making the long trek south to the LSCC where the creators of the lead strip- Chris Denton & David Frankum will be selling them.

I've the day off today (Half term with the kids) and have not long got back from dropping the new CD's at the printer. Within two weeks I'll be sharing the delights of the new issues, and trust me when I tell you all that there are some real treats in store. Dogbreath alone will melt your thrill diodes so be warned when I tell you that Zarjaz features Thrills of a level that can be seen from orbit.

Bolt-01

Seeing as it is the weekend, and I'm at work for ALL of it!

Here is a little morning treat for you:

The cover to Zarjaz 20 by superbly talented Mick Cassidy- thanks to mick for stepping in at the last minute with this little beauty.

And the Strontium Bitch herself thanks to new father Kev Levell.

My heartfelt thanks to both for the awesome work and remember that the new comics go on sale this weekend (at some point) so make sure you get yours!

judda fett

Wow  :o They both look bloody lovely!

SKD

Fantastic (Prog worthy) covers. The quality of work in Zarjaz and Dogbreath goes from strength to strength.

Stew.