Main Menu

Good for Prince Harry!

Started by Goaty, 28 February, 2008, 06:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

In Dundee we have the all-night bakery ... and it serves Scooby Doo Sandwiches, which are something like two full cooked breakfasts in a giant zeppelin bun.

Bit of a shame - the serving staff look like they're being eaten alive by the grease-soaked air.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Peter Wolf

Pizzas from take away places are nearly always rubbish and far too expensive as it can be getting on for 15 for a large size.

You cant get good take away pizzas in england .

Horrible overpriced stodge and usually overcooked and dry.

And  *never* enough Mozzeralla or cheese or whatever .

Even when you specifically ask for extra Cheese you never get it.

They all seem to be a bit anal and tight with it.

And those stupid Poxy "Sachets" of Ketchup that are an insult and the Ketchup is always low quality apart from the fact that there is nothing in them.

It really is just tight not to have squirty things with sauce in on the counter.

Any ketchup ?

"10p each Sachets ! "

No thanks.

I dont like Chippys that take it upon themselves to do the salt and vinegar for you as you never get enough vinegar .

I have to time getting Chips from the Chippy here so that all the refried Chips from earlier in the day have all gone.

Also Chips in Polystyrene Trays.

Totally unacceptable and whats wrong with Paper ?

"But all the vinegar drips through it ! "

Aw just eat them and shut the fuck up will ya !

Stupid Prats.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

I don't like chippies that take it upon themselves to do the salt and vinegar for you as you always get too much salt.
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

I love chips in gravy, but only from Mucky Mary's in Hartlepool. I do miss it!
I managed three in one go once, my good lady said that it looked disgusting. I'll agree that it does look as though someone has put a load of diahorrea over the chips, but it tastes sooooo good!

TordelBack

I was once addicted to Kilkenny's finest invention for the drunk and drunk-and-heart: the battered pudding - a whole black pudding battered, sliced in two and stuck in a chip bag. It's hard to imagine how bad that must be for you.

TordelBack

Satanist

Deep fried pizza in batter soaked in salt in vinegar! HEAR ME ROAR! You cant eat it too often though as I think it takes 5 years off you.

Cosh - Greggs has opened till 3am in St Andrews for about the last 10 years.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Richmond Clements

a whole black pudding battered, sliced in two and stuck in a chip bag

I think that's just about the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

Queen Firey-Bou

we need a new chart, this time i'm definately at the far hippy end and you all will die for your sins against so-called food.

although i will, when forced, and rich, endure a subway, all of the salads & cheese, with extra jalepenos & gerkins, in a honey & oat bread with chilli sause. hmmm. sweeet & spicy !

can we have pickled red cabbage, beetroot & sweet chilli sause on the condiment train ? and a large array of weaponary to destroy all junk food, and people who eat it through choice ( except the occasional chippy chips ), and people who use carrier bags, and bank managers, and all those other BASTARDS.

Peter Wolf

If i am eating something in the street like a take away or a Pasty or something or something that isnt too messy and it drops onto the ground then i think absolutly nothing about picking it all up off the ground and eating it.

Its never done me any harm but you get horrified looks sometimes.

On the odd occasion i have found a Kebab with about a third eaten just left in the street still in its paper so i ate it.Obviously it had only just been left.

And all those sub par fried chicken take away places you get in london that look a bit like KFC but arent.I wouldnt dare go in one of those places.

Thats all you get sometimes.Chicken  Chicken  Chicken .Its like they are obsessed with it.

Its all cheap Battery Hen Chicken.

Yuk.

I dont care as its free food.

the shutdown man

New chart you say?http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2008/02/rick-graph.jpg">
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Queen Firey-Bou

"On the odd occasion i have found a Kebab with about a third eaten just left in the street still in its paper so i ate it.Obviously it had only just been left. "

Peter wolf, you ARE dirty Frank.

how can you tell if its just been left, or barfed up ?

SamuelAWilkinson

Sorry, you'd pick up dropped pasty goo off the floor? In public?

Eeeeeeeeww!
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Richmond Clements

A kebab with that deep fried black pudding in it would be awesome.

Peter Wolf

I wouldnt bother if it was messy like if the pasty goo spilt out.

You can tell if it has been regurgitated or just had a couple of bites out of it.