Main Menu

Losers

Started by Proudhuff, 01 February, 2005, 10:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jock

oh, this was after...

the 'warning punch' came on another occasion entirely.

GordonR

Well, it wasn't his fault.  After being physically assaulted by a droid at the previous Dreddcon, the big lad obviously thought he'd get his retaliation in first the next year.

Unfortunately for you, it was a completely different droid he picked as his target.

Still, it gave the rest of us a good laugh.

El Spurioso

Bless his cotton socks.  Orange, of course.

longmanshort

"THE 'MEANING' OF ORANGE: Orange is vibrant. It's a combination of red and yellow so it shares some common attributes with those colors. It denotes energy, warmth, and the sun. But orange has a bit less intensity or aggression than red, calmed by the cheerfulness of yellow."

Must be broken then ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Quirkafleeg

Well at end of the last Dreddcon, realising I'd not actually had a fight with anyone I lightly punched Spurrier in the (surprisingly fat - yeah I know pot/kettle) stomach while he tried to spike me with his hair

DavidXBrunt

You can still sell it Trouty you just have to be more specific with your item description. 'For Sale - One copy of 'The Losers' signed by Jock. Would suit someone named Mike'.

Trout

Don't tell Jock, but I had it framed. I like it a lot.

It's not like he's doing all that many issues of The Losers these days...

Oi! Jock! Work faster!
:-)

El Spurioso

Punched me lightly in my fat belly?  I have absolutely no recollection of that...

Either a) I was drunk and have since buried the ungodly memory, b) it was such a girly noncey punch I didn't even notice, or c) you were shadow boxing with yourself.  Which would of course explain the chunky part, though not the "surprise".  Hmm.

jock

whatever the explanation si, i for one will be sure to watch my step next time... it's good to be reminded that sometimes, in this crazy mixed up world of ours, only violence will keep us in check. apparently.

Quirkafleeg

I think you were on your third Southern Comfort so you may not quite remember.

El Spurioso

Oh, made-up association with girly drinks or not, I think I'd remember *actual physical contact*.  That's the sort of thing that'd cause mental scars, nightmares, a lifetime of trauma, waking up in the night shrieking about "the bad tango man" etc etc.  "The voice, mummy... the terrible, booming voice..."

Anyway, macho frippery aside, who's this droid you beat-up the year before, then?  And was that before or after you'd performed your world-famous "turtle-on-its-back" party piece?

Quirkafleeg

Heh Heh heh... it was just play-fighting like the time we first meet (when you were much taller)