Main Menu

I'm back

Started by Floyd-the-k, 29 March, 2005, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floyd-the-k

Hello there y'all.

well, I gave up posting here for Lent. I missed the board and the chat room.
  Did I miss anything? Anyone care to sum up the last six weeks?

Banners

Rather obscure one this...

Does anyone know of image collections, or any websites with images, or websites selling collections of images (you get the idea) of famous Scottish bridges?

Any help appreciated. Cheers!

M@

Bico

You stayed off the board for lent successfully, Dudley didn't.  Doktor Kronenberg called us all a bunch of sad no-life losers, then got banned, then came back as Busy Bee, then called everyone cunts - except Nat, who he called a bitch - then got banned again, then got banned over on 2000ad review as well.  Busy lad.
And, er... that's about it.

Welcome back!

Max Kon

Welcome Back Jovial Old Bannana

WoD

Hi Floyd...good to have you back.

Dudley

Hey Floyd -

I haven't missed you cos I've been gone as well.

And if you believe that - Can I interest you in a time-share?

Art

Not a lot really...

Matt

ello floyd. just got back here myself. and don't reckon I'll be staying for long. after missing a month of in-jokes I feel like a newbie again. That and the fact that 2K seems to be rarely discussed here anymore ;)

Trout

Tanky

Hey Floyd and Dudley! Good to have ya back!
I've not been around much either, it's been a bit dull since it became frowned upon by the old guard to post off topic. You can't even have a laugh on the on topic threads sometimes - sci fi entertainment MUST be taken deadly seriously on pain of death and sneering it seems

If you ask me, the place needs cheering up a bit!

luv Tanky x

Lord Running Clam

Welcome back Floyd.To make up for staying off the board did you send off extra letters to 2000ad & megazine?

ming

Welcome Back Fl?ydster.

Has it been six weeks already?  How was your Easter?

Quirkafleeg

gobble! gobble! One of us!

Floyd-the-k

Easter was brilliant thanks; I had it in Australia with lots of chocolate easter eggs and hot cross buns.
 You know, you'd think I'd get a lot done with all that time, but I didn't. Just a bit more column writing and my normal letter writing. and lots of reading. Oh and I did more posting on the 2000ad review thread.

I did check out the board from time to time, but it's not the same when you can't chip in.

hi there Tanky, trout, jovial young Max, tha dudstah et al

Devons Daddy

and the place is all the better from your return.

good to see you again.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!