Spoilers > Other Reviews

THE RISE AND FALL OF THE TRIGAN EMPIRE VOLUME 5 and 6 ??

(1/3) > >>

73north:
Is there any news when the next instalment of the Trigan Empire comes out - eg Volume 5 ?
 as with Volume 4 being published in 3 weeks time , there will be a glaring gap .

The fourth omnibus of the science-fiction classic, The Rise and Fall of the Trigan Empire, collects the stories published from 1973 through to 1976..
However 1976 , was when I started reading Look and Learn - and above all
as there are the years 1976 to 1982 still to be covered , when Look and Learn was closed down ending the strip .The series ran in Look and Learn until the title ceased publication with issue #1049, in April 1982

Dark Jimbo:

--- Quote from: 73north on 23 July, 2022, 10:33:50 AM ---Is there any news when the next instalment of the Trigan Empire comes out - eg Volume 5 ?
 as with Volume 4 being published in 3 weeks time , there will be a glaring gap .

--- End quote ---

You've sort of answered your own question here - with volume 4 not even out yet, I'd wait a while to hear news of volume 5.

The Corinthian:
I have a vague memory that the series was initially announced as a four volume collection of the Don Lawrence strips rather the complete strip. Obviously that's not going to be the case - judging by the contents list for volume 4 it's going to take one further book before we're up to the end of Lawrence's run and then Tharg knows how many books to reach 1982.

73north:
I spotted tonight , the 4th Volume has been pushed back to Wednesday 21st of September 2022

from 17th August 2022 ( when I am on holiday for 2 weeks and was looking forward to it )

must be supply chain problems !!

IndigoPrime:
Lack of paper, most likely. It’s an industry-wide problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version