Main Menu

Another (fantastic) Dredd/Rico plot possibility

Started by Fifty, 28 January, 2002, 06:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fifty

Okay, big mega-epic - as normal.  (The actual epic itself is unimportant, but it must involve both Rico and Dredd)

Towards end of mega-epic - Dredd takes one in the heart and all other major organs - body is dying even with major life support.

Dredd slips in and out of Coma as Rico solves mega-epic.  Dredd says:  "Looks like I AM replaceable."

Rico goes out to finish off bad guys - gets shot in head as he wins.  Slips into coma.  Dredd gets his brain transplanted into his PERFECT CLONE BODY, that will not reject him, and continues as before.  (Except for a few interesting plot twists involving Anderson and Rico's spirit inside Dreddy's mind)

The shot in the face bit even gives him a reason to still keep the lid on, just like now due to the horrendous disfigurement to the face.

Of course, they could just grow him a clone body anyway, and forget about Rico, but I guess that would take time to create a stable clone, and time ain't on dreddy's side is it?

Thread Zero

Interesting idea.

Dredd has Anderson and Rico in his head as well?!

A threesome in the head.

Well it beats a threesome in the bed I suppose...

scojo

Fifty

It takes someone with a very wrong mind to imagine Dredd in bed with anyone.

But Scojo, to imgaine TWO Dredds in bed with a fit bird - you must really be wrong in the head.

Sorry to be mean, but it is true!!  

Thread Zero

I just have a healthy imagination.

Or I read too much Nikolai Dante.

Take your pick!

scojo