Main Menu

Strontium Dog Westinghouse blaster

Started by Boggler, 03 February, 2004, 02:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

'One of his guns also has a 'lifeline' facility.
I think he uses it in Bitch, and in one earlier tale(not sure which).'

Life-wire - he uses it in 'The Killing' to pull down a chimney onto one of the Osmongs.

Thread Zero

'in the killing - the westing house blaster (longer gun) definitely fires an 'electro flare' and is also set to 'flesh'

so that suggests im right'

The Westinghouse variable cartridge blaster usually has several barrels (except when it doesn't, such as the one he uses in 'Bitch'), so maybe it's a combination of the multi-function firearm (firing four types of shell) with an added energy weapon (that can be used to fire stun shots etc).

Or maybe Wagner and Grant just forgot which blaster could do what...  

The Legendary Shark

All this faffing about.

What happened to the good, old fashioned punch in the face?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Truly great necropost, worthy of Malak Brood himself.

Dandontdare

Quote from: "the_legendary_shark"What happened to the good, old fashioned punch in the face?
because then heroes would have to shout "PUNCH IN THE FACE!" loudly every time they did it, and that's just silly.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

volo

I cannot believe that this debate has been going on since 2004.

Fifty

There was a five year break. But, whatever, who can hate a good bit of threadomancy?

Anyway, Electronux > Blaster

Trout

Anyway... other Stront gear you like?

I sometimes wonder if he still has a camera running in the pointy bit of his helmet.

- Trout

Arachnid

Quote from: "dandontdare"
Quote from: "the_legendary_shark"What happened to the good, old fashioned punch in the face?
because then heroes would have to shout "PUNCH IN THE FACE!" loudly every time they did it, and that's just silly.

Must say, Dredd and Alpha's tendency to call their attacks gives me a bit of a Sailor Moon vibe, which I am fairly sure is not the association I am meant to be making there...

Devons Daddy

QuoteDredd and Alpha's tendency to call their attacks gives me a bit of a Sailor Moon vibe

just through those closet doors open and come out punching why dont you!  :D
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!