Main Menu

Incompetent Judges?

Started by The Love Doctor, 30 October, 2001, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Love Doctor

Just how many Judges are left in MegaCity 1? After Helter Skelter, the Robot War, and other such epics in which judges are targeted, there must be about five left. Am I right? Dredd, Hershey, Anderson, the ghost of Judge Rex, and maybe Walter The Wobot (as they were getting desperate). Is it me or do Judges just die too easily? Considering the fact they all spend 15 years at the academy of Law and get kicked out if they make the TINIEST mistake, they must be ultra hardcore, able to shoot the hairs off a perps toes from a mile away,, and have the reactions of a genetiaclly enhanced cat-beast. ARGH! It's so annoying. Please discuss, at length. Preferably without mentioning Scojo's writing ability.

Thread Zero

Well as a writer I think....

Just joking!

They have mass cloning of the best judge's bloodline I guess, to always ensure there are baby judges!

scojo

O Lucky Stevie!

didn't the justice department accelarate cadet graduations in response to the massive judge death toll in necropolis?

steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Thread Zero

Er..........................yes

scojo faking knowledge there

W. R. Logan

>didn[backslash]'t the justice department accelarate cadet graduations in response to the massive judge death toll in necropolis?

Only in the case of certain Cadets.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">The Class Of '79

Thread Zero

When you have joe on the streets, who needs other judges!

See Helter Skelter for more!

scojo still recovering from that story...

The Love Doctor

hrm.. good point. Joey does seem to be the only one who can still crack a perps head and shoot a gnat offa muties head from a mile away. Mind, you, he IS about nine thousand years old, so how long is it gonna be until he kicks the towel (or whatever) and the city is left Dreddless and helpless?