Main Menu

The Person Who Told Me About New Transformers Deserves to Die.

Started by Jenny-Mek, 30 July, 2002, 06:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny-Mek

Which twisted fiend suggested it? Were you aware that Grimlock, Prowl and even cute little Bumblebee would be MADE EVIL THEN TORN TO BLOODY SHREDS?
*Twitch*

Ducati

I've been reading the comics, not a bad story really. Grimlock was always borderline though and to be honest he's been tricked by megatron. As for the others turning evil they were being controlled by that shady guy. For my part it's quite a welcome return for the transformers.

JamieB

Cheer up, Jenny - Simon Furman's writing the next miniseries (The War Within), so probably *nobody* will die :P

*J*

JTurner

The best EVER Transformers was Time Wars. Loads of fatalities there, and drawn by Dan Reed. Great stuff.

Jenny-Mek

But poor little Bumblebee! It's not the killing I object to, it's the mincing them whilst de-activated and re-wired. And selling them! That was horrible!
But I do hope Megatron thought to do something about Starscream's ambition circuits while he had the chance. I don't understand why you'd keep anyone around who's primary hope in life was to kill you and take your place.

Smiley

>I don't understand why you'd keep anyone around who's primary hope in life was to kill you and take your place.

I dunno what's going on. But it seems this Megatron fellah knows what he's doing. He's keeping his friends close..

..but his enemies closer!