Mudcrab

Just to show not everyone hates it, here's the membership so far:

Strontium Doug
DavidXBrunt
Col. Marbles

Any other takers???
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mudcrab

For membership you must have loved Fetish (ooer), admired his line work in Dredd, liked the Telguuth stuff (the best of Telguuth I thought, apart from the pretty amazing Clint Langley one at the end).

Don't listen to 'them', join a club!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

stodge

if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club......NOT!

he's crap.

zippy

Yeah put me down as member I do like his work.  Remember thinking that the PanAfrican Judges art work was pretty cool when it first can out.

Did you see him on the Big Breakfast before it ended.  He drew a massive picture of Zig and Zag which looked impressive

The Amstor Computer

I was just about to join, until:

---apart from the pretty amazing Clint Langley one at the end---

GAAAHHH!

So, I'm off to form a splinter sect, you Clint-loving bastard... ;-)

Marbles

Remember - dry hair is for squids

The Amstor Computer

I'd rather be a splitter than a CLINT LANGLEY FAN! ;-)

Mangamax

Count me in. Great artist, nice original way of depicitng the Judge helmet's and a really nice and polite gent to talk to. Plus he did me a sketch that, although in black and white, is the business.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Last of the V8's

Join me up.
Siku's Fetish graphic novel is a work of art.
I love his Dredd...mean.
Having seen the art in the flesh it really is fantastic, all the different media to paint the strip used.

From The ORIGINAL Captain skank.

Mudcrab

He's about to do a 3 book Slaine story apparently!!! :o) I can see the board smoking already!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mudcrab

Excellent, glad to see a few good folks on my side! Please note, that appreciation of Clint Langley is NOT a prerequisite of this club, so Blackblood, come join the fold, a separate group will be formed when the new Slaine starts (don't ask me when, was just mentioned in the new meg.

Current membership of the Siku appreciation club:

Strontium Doug
DavidXBrunt
Col. Marbles
zippy
mangamax
captainskank
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

JTurner

Count me in. I never read fetish, but his painted work is great. But please, no more computer colour/ inked work - it reminds me of primative vector graphics.

paulvonscott

I'm probably pretty neutral, i thought fetish featured a rather grim pardoy of dredd, and I think his painted work could be better.

But this was a great Dredd story and the art didn't detract for me that much, a bit murky and grimy in some places, but I've seen worse, much worse.

Not joining his club though.

Mudcrab

Splendidly nuetral response there PVS, I'm now going to risk the cohesion of the club by stating that I loved the Sinister Dexter stuff he did. The one with 'the suit' and the one with 'the dinosaur bloke'. Excellent stuff, very well suited to it.

Any resignations impending?
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Oddboy

Actually, they were pretty good stories.  I'm not as Anti-Siku as I thought I was.
Better set your phaser to stun.