Main Menu

I am new, you may mock me

Started by Krustabi, 01 August, 2003, 05:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krustabi

Um, you can mock me because I am fat and I have 1 friend who hates me and I am a v*****

Tiplodocus

That's no skin off our chin. You are still welcome regardless of shape, number of friends or even if you look like a flower (VIOLET?).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Oddboy

There's nothing wrong with being a v*****... everyone is at one point...
Better set your phaser to stun.

Smiley

Art

Vegan. The diet that dare not speak it's name.

Krustabi

Yo, are you really Simon Spurrier? If so, the new Bec & Kawl strip rocks ass. one request, can we see a return for Chiv & Co. for the next Lob story. Make something up about the mindsphere making them totally subservient to Lob. You don't have to though

Slippery PD

We care not a jot.  If yer OK, yer OK.  If yer not yer not.  I take as I find.  Join in have fun, tell us about the comic and the stories.....

Yer SLips

JimBob

When I left my all boy boarding school I was really rather pleased to still be a v*****.
 I was a fast runner back then.

Jim

Krustabi

Hey Jim, cool name, I bet you also pleased you weren't fat in boarding school. Did you go to Stowe School by chance? not that I did or anything?

JimBob

No I left being fat until I discovered beer and take aways, and no I didbn't go to stowe.

Grant Goggans

Oh, no.  We have to be accomodating to dirty Volgs??  You mean all that "glasnost" crap was real?

--Grant

Quirkafleeg

Smiley

You mean all that "glasnost" crap was real?

'kin Nora! Was it?

Where's me shootah..

La Mer

I dont mind violets, apart from the fac tthey never tasted of anything..... up there with Wham! bars for sheer pointlessness as sweets....
but VOLGANS? kill 'em all!1 let grud sort em out!!

Floyd-the-k

Hello there Jim.
 What`s your favourite thrill?  What`s a v*****?  If it`s what I think it is, done`t worry, Bernard Shaw was one until the age of 29.

hoo roo,

Floyd