Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

Remember it could have been worse.
You folks could have been in there at the time.

mogzilla

i have insomnia and heartburn even though i'm onholiday so it shouldn't matter but it does :(

i think i need a hug :'(

strontium71

It's my birthday tomorrow and for the first time in 13 years I have no-one to celebrate it with as my once-girlfriend has asked me to move out as she has found someone else.. :(
A bit of a double whammy as it were. Also the main reason i haven't really been posting here for a while.
...because I hate you.

mogzilla

you need a hug more than me! can relate to that a bit ...my ex before i met the missus (see things happen fer a reason) dumped me just before my birthday and still gave me the present like i was supposed to be grateful (just so you know cerruti 1881 doesnt float in rivers and "forever friends" teddies are easy to decapitate.Hope everything works out for you mate just dont give up...incidentally when i'd been going out with the now mrs mog a couple of weeks we saw the ex (we'll call her wendy) with her mates braying like a load of asthmatic donkeys and follwed us into the pub staring at mrs to be all night who,to her credit didnt deck wendy (i was surprised ...skinhead unwanted fondling ,glaass ashtray skinheads nose ...an interesting story i may share one day....any way, i realised what a div i was falling for her and counted my blessings i was out oit despite feeling seriously depressed and worthless afterwards as im sure we can all relate to apart from godpleton who'd just go out and shag someones mum....i'm waffling hang in there fella. ;)
and i'm starting with another sinus infection yuk!

House of Usher

Quote from: mogzilla on 11 April, 2010, 07:43:59 PM
im sure we can all relate to apart from godpleton who'd just go out and shag someones mum....i'm waffling hang in there fella. ;)

That's not entirely fair: Godpleton has feelings too. Anyway, that's not what he'd do, that's what I would do under those circumstances.

Sorry to hear about the sinus infection. I'd hate that.
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Quote from: House of Usher on 11 April, 2010, 09:18:45 PM
Godpleton has feelings too.

Bloody vegetarians.

Roger Godpleton

Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Stop it please, I only just got that bloody lyric out of my head.  Unlike BoingBoing I have a hard time accepting that song as witty parody.

mogzilla

Quote from: House of Usher on 11 April, 2010, 09:18:45 PM
Quote from: mogzilla on 11 April, 2010, 07:43:59 PM
im sure we can all relate to apart from godpleton who'd just go out and shag someones mum....i'm waffling hang in there fella. ;)

That's not entirely fair: Godpleton has feelings too. Anyway, that's not what he'd do, that's what I would do under those circumstances.

Sorry to hear about the sinus infection. I'd hate that.

as long as it wasnt my mum...mein gott ! the therapy needed.....by you!!!

we all love godpleton he's our favourite little un pc lunatic and we'd have him no other way...even though he's probably tried any other way !!! :o ;)

the sinus' are screaming ...it feels like someones dragging wire wool behind your eyes and down your nose with copius amounts of custard !!!

Jared Katooie

"FUCK PEOPLE WHO HATE ON JUGGALOS TWIZTID IS THE SHIT AND I'M DOWN WIT THE CLOWN DARK LOTUS 4 LYFE UNTIL I'M DEAD IN THE GROUND MMFWCL HOMIES WHOOP WHOOP."

Paul faplad Finch

Theres a pissing powercut on the estate. Everything died, right as Flashforward was starting. Unchuffed.

Racing the waning laptop battery to have a whinge about it on here before I go to bed. Cos what else am I gonna do?
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 06 April, 2010, 08:36:13 PM

Remember it could have been worse.
You folks could have been in there at the time.

Yes, every cloud has a silver lining but sadly this has not been the only incident.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla