Paul Bettany
Sam Worthington
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jean Claude Van Damme
Vin Diesel
Wesley Snipes
Gerrard Butler
Ray Stevenson
and Mel Gibson would definately be in there if he wasn't such a racist as maybe other cast members maynot work with him.

B) My Bruce Campbell team of expendable Expendables are:
01. Bruce Campbell
02. Robert Englund
03. Tony Todd
04. Ken Foree
05. Fred Williamson
06. Mr T.
07. Bill Paxton
08. Grand L. Bush
09. William Shatner
10. Jesse Ventura
11. Lee Majors
12. Marc Singer
13. Lou Ferrigno
14. Jan-Michael Vincent
15. Eric Estrada
Twitter = @snarlsbukowski

Hoagy

Quote from: GordonR on 12 January, 2011, 12:44:55 PM
Quote from: Krombasher on 12 January, 2011, 10:18:51 AM
Gil Gerrard
Lee Majors
Dirk Benedict
Gregory Harrison
David Hasselhoff
Paul Darrow
Marc Singer

What!  No place for Eric Estrada?

Okay so it's getting there.

Gil Gerrard
Lee Majors
Dirk Benedict
Gregory Harrison
David Hasselhoff
Paul Darrow
Marc Singer
Jean Michael Vincent in the air and;
Eric Estrada on bike ops special.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Tiplodocus

Lance Henriksen?

I'd forgotten Bill Paxton was in Terminator until watching tonight.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

thelawgiver

has anyone listened to the commentary on the Expendables DVD. It's funny to listen to Stallone act like he knows what he's on about lol

Plus the outtakes on that DVD are actualy very very funny.
(As is the terrible quality of the script of the actually movie)

Zarjazzer

1. Bill Paxton.An under rated actor famously killed in his career by an Alien,Terminator and a Predator. He will die in the opening credits. Terminated, predatored and alienated all at the same time.

2. George Lucas (for it is he-I don't care he's no actor that applies to lots of  TV/movie actors.). George has to expire early, not for ruining the star Wars series but for having a character similiarly named to a pizza franchise. The Rancor Pit for you fatty.

3.Bruce Lee. Ever since the sino ku fu artist snuffed it, the movie business has been making money out of him. Why should my movie be any different? Your corpse/bones will be put through the mincemeater for Mr Wongs number 49 on the takeaway menu in the "amusing" battle scene between-

4 & 5. Nicholas Cage and Mel Gibson. these two has beens have a vast punch up in mr Wongs and end in a bike/car chase. Nick on his 70's Brit style  chopper bike (oo-er missus) and Looney tooney Mel in a bad ass post apocalyspe car. Nick is blinded by the reflection of light off the bald head of Patrick Stewart (cameo) and plunges under the churning wheels of the eighteen tonne steamroller. He may have been great in the Rock but now he can be resurrected as Ghostrider 2 and it will be good this time not shit. Mad Mel runs down a rabbi and whilst laughing plunges in a fiery explosion into a bus full of singing children and nuns.

6.Cliff Richard. There's no God, fool so it's the end scene of Life of Brian for you followed by your soul being devoured by Beelzebub.

7.Nick Park. For the annoyance of Chicken run and creating a character that has inspired the latest idiotic labour leader you are to be drowned in a molten tsunami of plasticine in the final act.

8.Sylvester Stallone. Your list of crimes against film is too long to mention and so faster than you can say "Stop! Or my mom will shoot!" it's your golf cart and Arnie going shrieking into the maw of Cthulhu, who shall rise at the end of my movie to feast on the audience.

Well i'm sure that's quite enough of my Expendables. I saw the Expendables the other day and it was good fun.  :)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

thelawgiver

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 13 January, 2011, 06:53:39 PM
...Well i'm sure that's quite enough of my Expendables. I saw the Expendables the other day and it was good fun.  :)

It was good fun, but I laughed AT it more. I just wish Stalone would come out and say he intended the film to be tongue in cheek. That's what I expected to hear him say when I listened to the commentary. Instead he droned on about his philosphy for the movie lol

Mrpepperami

Steven Hawkins
Billy blanks
Martin Lawrence
David hasslehoff
Piers Morgan
The monkey that ripped the Womans face off in America

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Patrick McGoohan
Sean Connery
Clint Eastwood
Danny Trejo
Christopher Lee
David Carradine
Michael Madsen
Arnie, Sly and Bruce(Campbell and Willis)

With Peter Falk as the Brains of the outfit

You may quote me on that.