Main Menu

1924 - New readers Start Here!

Started by Bad City Blue, 27 March, 2015, 03:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Somebody PM me with message to say I won't be able make any kind of purchase with this until next [b[bWednesday.....in roughly forty hours from now.

True???? 

I, Cosh

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 29 March, 2015, 09:48:53 PM
Somebody PM me with message to say I won't be able make any kind of purchase with this until next [b[bWednesday.....in roughly forty hours from now.

True????
Jesus wept! Seriously?! How long have you been posting on here?

The weekly Prog is released on a Wednesday. Subscribers normally receive their copy through the post on the Saturday before this. People who are not subscribers can buy a copy on the Wednesday. This could be by walking into a shop (predominantly in the UK and RoI) or via a number of digital platforms. The day is the same.

The Prog is available to buy on the same day every week. This does not change if Slaine is in it.

For the avoidance of doubt, this means Wednesday in the UK. My experience with Clickwheel is that it's usually available around 09:00 GMT. On Wednesday.
We never really die.

I, Cosh

09:00 GMT on Wednesday 1st April is a touch under 59 hours from now.
We never really die.

Fungus

Let the record show that Cosh was the first to take both hands off the jeep. And off we go again...

Aside: TS doesn't take his thrills straight out the grid?  :)

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: The Cosh on 29 March, 2015, 10:10:49 PM
Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 29 March, 2015, 09:48:53 PM

True????
Jesus wept! Seriously?! How long have you been posting on here?

The weekly Prog is released on a Wednesday. Subscribers normally receive their copy through the post on the Saturday before this. People who are not subscribers can buy a copy on the Wednesday. This could be by walking into a shop (predominantly in the UK and RoI) or via a number of digital platforms. The day is the same.

The Prog is available to buy on the same day every week. This does not change if Slaine is in it.

For the avoidance of doubt, this means Wednesday in the UK. My experience with Clickwheel is that it's usually available around 09:00 GMT. On Wednesday.

Yes, I do, only when a Slaine prog has been put into distribution.

No, I have not memorised what time or day they are released, sorry.

While I know you guys get your earlier than we do below the equator and to the east a bit, I didn't think wait would be longer than a day.

Quote from: The Cosh09:00 GMT on Wednesday 1st April is a touch under 59 hours from now.

My calculation of forty hours was rough. I even said so...considering a day is just 12 hours long.

Besides, it's about 8:10 am, Monday Morning on the 30th.

Right now!

Quote from: FungusLet the record show that Cosh was the first to take both hands off the jeep. And off we go again...

Aside: TS doesn't take his thrills straight out the grid?  :)

The grid, place or matrix formed form the convergence of many ley lines or the cross roads.

I guess the house I live is in the wrong place  :-\

TordelBack

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 29 March, 2015, 11:05:20 PM
My calculation of forty hours was rough. I even said so...considering a day is just 12 hours long.

I  think I may have spotted the problem.

If it's any consolation TS, 30% of any conversation I have with family in Oz centres around the issue of whether it's today or tomorrow.

ThryllSeekyr

If the sun rises in the east...it should still in the U.K..

Right?

I'm just guessing, without trying to calculate this in my head.

Too early in the morning...going back to bed now.

GordonR

ThryllSeekyr

Richmond Clements

We're through the looking glass, people.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 30 March, 2015, 12:00:45 AM
If the sun rises in the east...it should still in the U.K..

Right?

I'm just guessing, without trying to calculate this in my head.

Too early in the morning...going back to bed now.

This morning when I posted this comment...I forgot to slip in the word Sunday.

Was it still that day when I asked roughly ten hours ago?

Banners

No idea what Thryllseeker's on about, but really like the use of the alternate logo for Grey Area.

wedgeski

This was a fantastic prog. The recap pages for Strontium Dog and Slaine helped me, in particular. I'm not new to those strips by any means, but I've been out of the game for a few years.

Slaine art was some of the most impactful I've seen in the prog for ages.

Not sure what's up with Joe...meat sweats?

All-in-all, can't wait for Saturday. Bloody well done, Tharg.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Banners on 30 March, 2015, 10:14:10 AM
No idea what Thryllseeker's on about, but really like the use of the alternate logo for Grey Area.

Have you ever watched Angel