Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Swerty on 13 December, 2023, 06:28:40 PMI'd certainly buy Dan Dare without hesitation
Probably worth noting the two larger Rebellion Dan Dare books are both in the sale right now, at 50% off...

Tomwe

I'm now running a few months behind thanks to a credit card that didn't go through. 20 more issues. When will issue 200 come out officially then?

davidbishop

20 more volumes? So there's still hope for that Soul Sisters, Straitjacket Fits and Space Girls volume?  ;)

Funt Solo

Quote from: davidbishop on 13 December, 2023, 09:13:58 PM20 more volumes? So there's still hope for that Soul Sisters, Straitjacket Fits and Space Girls volume?  ;)

Crossover opportunity here for Space Sisters Fit, where an intergalactic nunnery for wayward...

[gets coat, leaves]
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Tomwe on 13 December, 2023, 08:27:50 PMI'm now running a few months behind thanks to a credit card that didn't go through. 20 more issues. When will issue 200 come out officially then?
May 2025? Sometime around then.

paulbyrnewex

Yeah April/May 2025 would be the end date now 15 unannounced plus the new 20 so 35 but I think several volumes can be guessed 🤔 Might need an extra Billy Bookcase.

IndigoPrime

Loads of gaps now in the upcoming list too. Fire up the speculate-o-tron!

Anthony Garnon

I'm calling it now: the final volume will be The Darkest Judge.

A neat way of ending 290 volumes covering Dredd, and other iconic 2000AD characters.

IndigoPrime

Volume 837: Sugar Beat (extended edition), at which point the well hasn't so much run dry as been scraped with a thimble by a frantic hand.

Anthony Garnon

Two of these new volumes will likely be Skip Tracer...

IndigoPrime

Although I imagine The Out will surely be in the mix. So for anyone who's not yet bought that gem, that'll be something special.

AlanProut

With this extension I'm hoping for The Out, Thistlebone, Feral & Foe, Skip Tracer, Dandridge, Hershey, Chimpskys Law, Mechastopheles, Hope, Intestinauts, Jaegir, Sinister Dexter, Aquila, Fiends Of The Eastern Front, and more Dredd too, that is if there are enough stories not already collected to make up a full book.

Jade Falcon

Wasn't Aquila and Fiends of the Eastern Front already done, and Jaegir for that matter unless there's more to collect.  I'd like any more of Savage that isn't collected to be honest, more Dredd and Hershey.
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

AlanProut

I think there has been  more of Aquila, Jaegir and Fiends Of The Eastern Front in the prog since the initial books of each in the ultimate collection, but I could be mistaken. The rest of Savage would be great to get too.

2000BC

Night Zero, Beyond Zero, Below Zero?