so what have you asked Santa for?

Started by Proudhuff, 17 December, 2019, 11:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

The latest volume of The Walking Dead.

And "All my heroes are Junkies".
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Rately

I've asked for a new Kindle Fire HD! Fingers crossed.

TordelBack

Dredd minis game, latest Joe Abercrombie nonsense and a proper homecare arrangement for my 92yr old aunt who is presently becalmed in an overcrowded hospital ward for no obvious reason.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Pamela Anderson...Santa said No he doesn't buy bulk presents. :(
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

von Boom

A subscription to the prog and meg, the Dredd mini game, and for the new Star Wars not to suck.

Funt Solo

I asked fur teensy magnets fur connectin' wee modelz.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 17 December, 2019, 05:36:08 PM

A week off work.

That's my best present too. I have three weeks off teaching, and all the Christmas window painting is done.  Any actual gifts will be a bonus
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Trooper McFad

A nice bottle of malt & a few trades off the list I gave to the good lady (then the peace and quiet to enjoy them)🎅🏻Ho ho ho
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

TordelBack

Quote from: TordelBack on 17 December, 2019, 01:55:33 PM
... a proper homecare arrangement for my 92yr old aunt who is presently becalmed in an overcrowded hospital ward for no obvious reason.

Think Santa brought that one early,  or at least a room in a rehabilitation unit which is the first step to getting back to her own house. Selfishly, no more evenings spent in a hospital crammed with elderly people on trolleys on corridors, and shattered-looking nurses rushing from one to the other!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 18 December, 2019, 08:34:35 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 17 December, 2019, 01:55:33 PM
... a proper homecare arrangement for my 92yr old aunt who is presently becalmed in an overcrowded hospital ward for no obvious reason.

Think Santa brought that one early,  or at least a room in a rehabilitation unit which is the first step to getting back to her own house. Selfishly, no more evenings spent in a hospital crammed with elderly people on trolleys on corridors, and shattered-looking nurses rushing from one to the other!

Glad to hear it!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Daveycandlish

Spent my Christmas money already on this Ian Kennedy commission. Worth every penny!

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Rately

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 19 December, 2019, 06:36:53 PM

Spent my Christmas money already on this Ian Kennedy commission. Worth every penny!

That's absolutely gorgeous!

TordelBack

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 19 December, 2019, 06:36:53 PM

Wow.  That is absolutely stunning. You wouldn't mind PM-ing me an idea of the cost?  I'd love to ask Ian for a Firefly, or even a Ham.