Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 6 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 26 October, 2020, 06:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Welcome back!

Select your two favourite droids form the list of 4 below pop those names in a post on this thread and in three days (Thursday 29th October) I'll count up the votes and the two droids with the highest counts will qualify for the tourney proper when it starts.

So that's nominating your 2 favourite droids by clearly naming them in a reply to this thread... want to know more. Well there's some linkies below the list.

David Roach - more info

Rufus Dayglo - more info

Warren Pleece - more info

Eduardo Ocana - more info

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys

Whose in the two different tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney (eventually took me like 3 or 4 goes to get the list right!)

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Magnetica

I'm going for David Roach.

As for my other vote, can I vote for him  again? No? Best just leave it at that to avoid diluting the Roach vote.

Bolt-01

AlexF

Tomwe

abelardsnazz

David Roach, another possibly underrated Nemesis artist, plus some great work on Dredd and Anderson.

Rufus Dayglo, who hasn't done as many MC1 stories as I thought, more please Tharg. Also for Bad Company and Counterfeit Girl.

BPP

Roach and Rufus.

Rufus not on Dredd is baffling. Around the Dan Francisco days he was producing amazing stuff.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

paddykafka

ming

David Roach and Eduardo Ocana for me (Ed's a great new addition to the House of Tharg and David Roach is the epitome of a safe pair of hands).

sintec

JayzusB.Christ

I love Rufus's stuff, so Rufus.  And I like Roach too, so him.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!