Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 6 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 26 October, 2020, 06:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy B

I had to look Ocana up, to be reminded he's the Full Tilt Boogie guy. That was great, so I'll go for him.

And David Roach, obviously.

rogue69

Link Prime

Colin YNWA

Last votes in the thread please. Last votes. Haven't you lot got Round 1 to go to. Counting and closing this one in the morning.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

I, Cosh

It's got to be David Roach just for that night that Anderson and Corey went out clubbing.

Actively dislike the other two so the second vote goes to Eduardo Ocana whose style was a breath of fresh air for Tharg's Mighty organ at least.
We never really die.

Magnetica

Ok I'll use my second vote after all:

Ocana.

(Same reasons as Cosh).

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

You vex me. First I lose Jim Baikie and Shaky Kane and now I lose Warren Pleece, quite convincingly. Now you've got a couple of days left to please me!

I was genuninely surprised that Rufus did as well as he did as while I like his work I got the impression he wasn't this popular and I was chuffed that Ocana got as many votes after such a short and recent impact, but well deserved and they'd have got my vote. As it is through to the tourney proper go:

David Roach

Rufus Dayglo

Bolt-01

Really? I'm pleased to see Rufus make it through and really believe that in another reality he decided to work on more Dredd and follow the grittier side of his style to become one of the top artists of the era.

I see Jake Lynch and Nick Dyer in this way also, they wear their influences out in the open but rapidly become their own artists because of it.