Main Menu

LITG / End Is Nigh Shocker!!

Started by Dan Kelly, 08 March, 2005, 03:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Kelly

I dunno how, but someones managed to get "The End is Nigh" mentioned in this weeks Lying in the Gutters.

My guess is that Frazer had something to do with it...

I hope Molcher is planning a large print run on this....

Dan

Link: http://comicbookresources.com/columns/?column=13" target="_blank">Search for Frazer

longmanshort

Heh, about 100 copies since I can't afford any more ...

Thanks to Frazer for getting the mention on LinG, the pic looks amazing in the mag and hopefully will mean we sell out pretty quickly!

(Though I'd like to point out that The End is Nigh is COMPLETELY not-for-profit and all work is ENTIRELY DONATED free of charge by the artists and writers involved ...)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Art

Blimey. That's a bit nice.

Incidentally I've recently seen the Dawn Of The Dead remake, and it really wasn't  as bad as I expected. Assides from the odd intrusion of kids skateboarder style editing stuff it's actually pretty good.

The Running Zombies thing doesn't seem to be as much as a distraction as I thought it would be, in fact assides from one scene at the start it barely seems to matter at all: Theres all kinds of editing tricks so that the apparently very fast zombies don't quite cover the space between them and their victims in time because they turn out to be further away etc... etc... Very odd.

(The original is of course better)

Quirkafleeg

Art

But really, if the zombies are going to run for that long before catching/almost catching someone then really they should hover in the air with their legs spinning and manking "binky-binky-binky" noises for a bit first...

Byron Virgo

"(Though I'd like to point out that The End is Nigh is COMPLETELY not-for-profit and all work is ENTIRELY DONATED free of charge by the artists and writers involved ...)"

Woah, back up a bit there sunshine! What's all this 'non-profit' malarky? What are you: the WorldWide Fund for Nature?

How am I supposed to support my non-existant kids with no money, hmmm? What am I supposed to put in their starving little mouths - your empty promises?

God-damn cheap skninflint bastid!

Will I. Cooling

LMS-

Is there anyway to pre-purchase The End is Night? Cause I wanna one.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

longmanshort

Sadly not, but after Bristol it will be available via mail order and (hopefully and when hard copies run out) PDF download ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++