Previous topic - Next topic

robbycox

Meltdown Man
Return to Armageddon
The original Mean Arena series
The Mind Of Wolfie Smith
Rob.

Mike Carroll

My vote is for The Stainless Steel Rat; all three series in one volume!

-- Mike

Funt Solo

Return To Armageddon
Judge Dredd (The Graveyard Shift, Rumble In The Jungle & Sunday Night Fever)
Meltdown Man (although I think that's already scheduled for an Extreme)
Not Cinnabar (on the grounds that it was reprinted not so long ago in the Megazine)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Bolt-01

Meltdown man is too long for a single EE, and having readit recently, it doesn't sit well in big chunks (to my mind anyway)

Return to Armageddon starts well but has a rubbish ending (though the Art is lovely).

Mean Arena also started well, but the ending was so incredibly rushed as to ruin the whole strip overall.

Bolt-01

Bico

The more violent stuff would stand more of a chance of selling - any chance of getting the rights to Hookjaw, or any of the other Action stuff?
Failing that, Shako.  I loves bears, and I'd even be willing to settle for one of those white bastards.  Fucking snobs.
Armoured Gideon, Big Dave, That shite stuff that Mark Miller churned out like Babe Race (his name and the violence might sell well), and Zenith.  Sit Grant Morrison and his lawyers down in a room and explain that it's bought and paid for already - he took the money for it first time around, and I don't recall him giving it back to Fleetway as a protest, or in exchange for the rights.  If he wants more money for it, he can write another one - otherwise he can fuck off and stop being so greedy and ungrateful.
Or Rebellion can threaten to reprint Inferno.

Floyd-the-k

Canon Fodder
The Stainless Steel Rat
Witchworld
ummmm, I:ll probably think of a lot of others soonish

yours distractedly

+rufus+

'Sooner or Later' would be good, Hookjaw would be tremendous.
 Stainless Steel Rat was good too, if my failing memory serves correctly.
  I'd also like to see the Rat Pack, Major Easy and D-Day Dawson stage a reinvasion!
:-) Rufus

johnnystress

Stainless Steel Rat! Was just thinking of this recently- that would be a great collection!

and Mother Earth!

well, maybe not

Bad Andy

Surely Armoured Gideon, Big Dave, Shako and even the Maniac 5 series are perfect for an EE. They were all EXTREME.

Jared Katooie

LARF

Grant Goggans

The Stainless Steel Rat really is an obvious choice; it's amazing that there hasn't been a collected edition of this already.

I'd also like to see Al's Baby (with the naked "Demi Moore" pic on the front cover, but I wonder whether DC has the guts to solicit it), Armitage and The VCs, along with every one of Alan Moore's one-shots in one volume.

In the "keep dreaming, fool" category, I'd like to see an Extreme Edition with all the Peter Hogan Robo-Hunters once all the Wagner/Grant/Gibson run has collected.  I really think those weren't bad at all and would make a nice little apocryphal collection.

I'd also like the third Nikolai Dante collection to have "Makarov" spelled correctly.  I reread "The Great Game" last night.  Damn, I'd forgotten how much I like Andreas Romanov.  What a great character.

--Grant

robbycox

"Failing that, Shako. I loves bears, and I'd even be willing to settle for one of those white bastards. Fucking snobs."

HEY!
;)

Bico

See?  If I'd been slagging off an asiatic black, or even a melursus ursinus, would he have even bothered his white arse saying anything?  Would he bollocks.  It's one law for North American Browns, and another law entirely for Polars.
It's not equality they want, it's special treatment.

Byron Virgo

Polar Bears are much tougher than your Nort American or Russian bears though:

"The Great White of North Pole."