Main Menu

Renegade Ops

Started by GordonR, 21 September, 2011, 11:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonR

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-20-renegade-ops-review

Fun, budget-sized action game, available for download now on X-Box 360 and PS3 (and probably some kind of PC thing too.)

'fessing-up time - I wrote it, and jolly good fun it was, too.

Mudcrab

That sounds good, will check it out. It's reminding me of the Desert Strike series (of course everyone will fondly remember Urban Strike :D) with the open world thing and the general look of it.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Proudhuff

'It also walks the fine line between knowingly cheesy retro affectation and just being stupid'.  Now who does that remind you off?
DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

This is available on Steam at £9.99 or £19.99 for four copies. Being Scottish, I'll happily chip in a £5 if there are three others willing to do the same for a copy.
Lock up your spoons!

Keef Monkey

Giantbomb were absolutely raving about this on their podcast, and them's good people. Will grab the 360 version soon!

Mudcrab

Played the demo and loved it! Nice comic bits and did I spot someone called Gunnar?   :D

Gameplay was great fun, Smash TV style move n shoot with other buttons for fancy stuff. Typically of course, the demo ends just as you're about to get a chopper, so desire for <something> Strike was cut short by the end of the demo. Will probably buy it though.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

GordonR

Quote from: Lobster Doug on 03 October, 2011, 07:08:25 PM
Played the demo and loved it! Nice comic bits and did I spot someone called Gunnar?   :D

Nowt to do with me, thankfully.