Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Low Life vs. Bendatti Vedatta Round 3 Heat 15

Started by Colin YNWA, 19 May, 2022, 06:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Well if Week 1 broke you into what Round 3 could be like Week 2 will show you its extremes with possibly the tie of the Round coming in (though there is one later that possibly tops even this). Eyes will be blinding, hair will be torn out before this week is over...

Bit of a cool down from yesterday... a bit at least.  Bendatti Vedatta has had a relatively easy run to Round 3 taking down Walter the Wobot and then London Falling, not exactly shining lights of thrillpower. Low Life is in a different league and has taken down Nemesis already... ok all be it Nemesis and Deadlock. But this only goes one way surely???

Low Life - more info

Vs

Bendatti Vendetta - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 22st May and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

abelardsnazz

Magnetica

IndigoPrime

I enjoyed Bendatti Vendetta, but Low Life was properly epic. No contest.

AlexF

Nothing wrong with Bendatti, but more or less everything right with Low Life.

So, Low Life!

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

rogue69

paddykafka

For introducing us to one of the best of the Dredd supporting cast - Dirty Frank - it's got to be Low Life, for my vote.

Barrington Boots

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 19 May, 2022, 08:56:23 AM
I enjoyed Bendatti Vendetta, but Low Life was properly epic. No contest.

This.
Low Life for me too
You're a dark horse, Boots.

sintec

Quote from: paddykafka on 19 May, 2022, 10:47:56 AM
For introducing us to one of the best of the Dredd supporting cast - Dirty Frank - it's got to be Low Life, for my vote.

Yeah ^this.  Low Life

Bendatti was fun but it doesn't have any characters who are nearly as memorable as Frank.