Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

I meant the Rabbit, Hannibal fans.

Sideshow Bob

That cannot possibly be a rabbit ....Can it ???  :o

FFS whats'  she done to it ??......Blown it up with a pump or what ???

Bob#totallycantbelievehiseyes.com.... or .....Bob#easilyfooled.com.....
I was told about Intelligent Falling on another thread and believed it...so not convinced that's real..
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

M.I.K.

This one's genuine. It's an angora rabbit and that's mostly fur.  Does look like a particularly fuzzy one, though.

Charlie boy

Spikes

The latest TV crap im addicted to is American Digger.

Its a bit like our Time Team, but with more shouting, more wrestlers, more Bulldozer's knocking shit down, and more blowing artifacts out of the ground with Dynamite. Boom Baby!

Goaty

Anyone got Lawgiver Mark I?

TordelBack

Hurrah, now I'm a Twit as well as a twat!  And already bathed in that sweet, long-forgotten Peter Wolf musk.

Proudhuff

as a veggie the only meat-ish thing I miss is a lorne* sausage on a roll, from a van, red sauce.

*There is a street in North Berwick called Lorne Square, food fact Fanfeckers!
DDT did a job on me

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

von Boom

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Judge Jack on 26 May, 2013, 08:22:35 PM
The latest TV crap im addicted to is American Digger.

Its a bit like our Time Team, but with more shouting, more wrestlers, more Bulldozer's knocking shit down, and more blowing artifacts out of the ground with Dynamite. Boom Baby!
My spet father is also. It's so unspeakably awful it's quite enthralling.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: von Boom on 27 May, 2013, 06:17:25 PM

Haaa!!!! That made me spray a mouthful of tinned pilchards over my monitor at work.  Nice one!

Wake

Quote from: Goaty on 26 May, 2013, 09:19:07 PM

Anyone got Lawgiver Mark I?

Apparently you can only use your feet, and only $500 is real (though presumably you would get the rest if you broke it without breaking their rules).

Definitely Not Mister Pops

That reminds me of a story (which may very well just be an urban legend) about a company that made security devices for cars. They held a competition (in South Africa, I think) offering a free car if anyone could break into it. Several people tried and failed, trying to pick the locks and whatnot, until one smart arse cracked it with ease. He knew all the locks and security systems had a fail-safe. If the car was in a crash, all the locks would unlock/disable themselves to make it easier for the emergency services to rescue the driver/passengers. One hefty kick to the front bumper, et voila!

As I said, this may well be just an Urban Legend, but I never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
You may quote me on that.