Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Hawkmumbler

I blame to aristocrats.

Goaty

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Skullmo

They should have made the film about the cat
It's a joke. I was joking.

Proudhuff

Has anyone seen the Judges to Population ratio?
  :o :o
DDT did a job on me

Frank

Quote from: Proudhuff on 10 June, 2013, 01:10:01 PM
Has anyone seen the Judges to Population ratio?

42,000 for a population of 63 million seems about right to me. I'm sure one man in an unconvincing wig and silk gown is perfectly capable of servicing one and half thousand people - maybe someone could contact David Walliams to find out for certain.

Charlie boy

I don't understand why my cat will eat a moth whenever the chance arises. I say this because
1. The look on her face as she does this makes it clear to see they don't taste good and
2. I've squashed a lot of moths over the years (little fu**ers eat my shirts and creep me out a little) and on looking at their remains, I have reached the conclusion that moths are made of nothing more than a silver dust.

M.I.K.

Little known fact : moths are of the same genus as fairies and pixies. That's pixie dust. It's what cats derive their magical powers from.

Tch... You people don't know anything.

Goaty

Enter The Dragon Kitty!

I know a bit Kung-Fu-meow!

von Boom

Cats are great. Especially in egg rolls.

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: Charlie boy on 11 June, 2013, 04:37:20 PM
I don't understand why my cat will eat a moth whenever the chance arises. I say this because
1. The look on her face as she does this makes it clear to see they don't taste good and
2. I've squashed a lot of moths over the years (little fu**ers eat my shirts and creep me out a little) and on looking at their remains, I have reached the conclusion that moths are made of nothing more than a silver dust.

MOTHS do NOT eat cloths.

The lava of Moths eat cloths.

if it is a serious problem thy Moth balls....

TordelBack

M.I.K.

Moth lava is, in actual fact, the droppings of the moth. Its fabric-burning properties arise due to the diet of the moth consisting mainly of naked flames, such as can be found atop candles. Unfortunately, moths love the taste of fire so much that it is not uncommon for them to eat to excess. It is this terrible habit, and not the flame itself, which frequently results in the moth's death.

Charlie boy

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 12 June, 2013, 01:51:58 AM

MOTHS do NOT eat cloths.

The lava of Moths eat cloths.

if it is a serious problem thy Moth balls....
Eeew how quickly do moths produce their young after getting amorous? I imagine they only have a short life and I don't like the idea of them getting kinky on my clothes... I looked for moth balls a while back, saw they were all a good few quid and walked away as if with my head held high thinking "I don't like my clothes that much!" Although I remember reading somewhere if you see a moth in your home, it's too late and it would have done something to them already.