Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Semen contains more vitamin C than an orange.

TordelBack

Quote from: LARF on 01 July, 2013, 01:59:06 PM
Semen contains more vitamin C than an orange.

Tired of pointing this out, especially in flu season.

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 01 July, 2013, 01:56:31 PM
Smell of piss at Glastonbury blamed on Rolling Stones

The front page of the Mail was a couple of very unforgiving close-ups of the ruined faces of Jagger and Richards above the headline NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD - which I thought was a bit cheeky, given the average age of their print readership. The rest of the media couldn't think of their own gags, and resorted to copying and pasting clever things other folk had said on twitter.

Spikes

Some funny enough quips on there. This one made me chuckle;
Clifton Wiens said: "A lot of millenials at #Glastonbury to hear the Rolling Stones. Imagine 20-somethings in 1965 waiting to hear a band that was big in 1917."

Definitely Not Mister Pops

What's Canada day all aboot?
You may quote me on that.

Proudhuff

"There were 30,000 fewer people aged in their 90s than previously believed," he says - 429,000 instead of 457,000.

"That was about 15% fewer men; 5% fewer females. There were also fewer centenarians than previously believed - the number of female centenarians was [out] by about 10%."

Does that mean i can now retire before I'm 90?
DDT did a job on me

JOE SOAP

Quote from: sauchie on 01 July, 2013, 05:42:49 PM

The front page of the Mail was a couple of very unforgiving close-ups of the ruined faces of Jagger and Richards above the headline NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

They'd be apt candidates to play the Dark Judges.

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 02 July, 2013, 08:39:25 PM
Quote from: sauchie on 01 July, 2013, 05:42:49 PM
The front page of the Mail was a couple of very unforgiving close-ups of the ruined faces of Jagger and Richards above the headline NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

They'd be apt candidates to play the Dark Judges.

Burdis's news regarding the recent confirmation of the design of the villains in his new cartoon makes sense now. He's obviously spent the weekend tracing pictures from the papers.

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Proudhuff

and I thought I read too much Beano when I was young:

DDT did a job on me

Spikes

By, its been hot today. Almost too hot.
In the middle of the Winter just gone, i couldnt even remember what a warm day felt like, now im wishing it was Winter again.....

Definitely Not Mister Pops

What the hell is Gatland playing at? Leaving out O'Driscoll? Saunter on big lad.
You may quote me on that.

Frank

Quote from: Mister Pops on 04 July, 2013, 07:41:39 PM
What the hell is Gatland playing at? Leaving out O'Driscoll? Saunter on big lad.

O'Driscoll was dropped for having an obviously fake Irish surname.

von Boom

Frank

Quote from: von Boom on 04 July, 2013, 09:38:45 PM
Canadian Imperialism.

Mental! If you're going to build an empire you might a well start somewhere with nicer weather than your own. Makes the Falklands look a bit shite.