Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Wish Canada would annexe this dump, ehh?  Wait, would that mean Trout would become our monarch in real life? >shudder<

Proudhuff

Its like 1812 all over again, bagsie burn Washington! 

There's another red flag at GCHQ  :o
DDT did a job on me

von Boom

Why do problems always happen at the last fecking moment of Friday?!

Frank

Quote from: Proudhuff on 05 July, 2013, 12:00:53 PM
There's another red flag at GCHQ

It's all outsourced and processed centrally through Prism nowadays, chief. Death to the West.

Frank

I've got the same haircut as Lena Headey.

Spikes

Nice that its an all Scottish final...

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Judge Jack on 07 July, 2013, 02:55:02 PM
Nice that its an all Scottish final...

Took me a second, but excellent work there, sir!

Dandontdare

is there an optimum amount to be whelmed?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

The British Sporting Press are unbearable at the best of times.
You may quote me on that.

Charlie boy

Had to walk for over an hour today to reach the place where I was handing in an application form. If they're looking to hire beardy men dripping with sweat, I'm a bloody shoe-in.

Spikes

Just doing a bit of last minute packing, when my mate rings to ask 'Whats the name of that Hotel were staying at?'

Vestibule

Aww man, that's just sad...

Frank

Aye, that's tragic. On a sort of related note, one of the girls at work had shown me her new Union Flag phone cover, a delivery driver had arrived with pipe band music blaring out the window, and I'd walked past an awful lot of red white and blue bunting strung between houses before it occurred to me what today's date was. Central Scotland; where the passing of 323 years is but the blink of an eye.

Phone cover girl has put a line on at William Hill, anticipating that the new royal baby (son of a future King Billy) will be born before the end of the day.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Has anyone read that theory about how all Pixar movies are interconnected?

It straddles that fine line between insanity and genius.
You may quote me on that.

Frank

That's Pops and Pro Bear both checked in, safe and well. It's reasonable to assume that The Prodigal and the rest of the NI crew are out throwing stones at the coppers who've been ferried over from the mainland to keep a lid on the protests.