Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Charlie boy on 18 July, 2013, 12:13:59 PM
Quote from: Mister Pops on 17 July, 2013, 09:16:00 PM
I've been dog-sitting my friends' chocolate labrador while they've been off on their honeymoon. It may interest some of you to know that its shite is white. I don't have any solid statistical data, but it seems to be quite a rare phenomenon these days.
Have you been giving the dog bones? I always put the disappearance of white mess down to people no longer giving dogs bones because you're advised against doing that nowadays.

Aye, she's been enjoying a big oul bone. Who advises against giving dogs bones? I was alway told it was fine by this old man. He played one, he played knick-knack on my thumb.
You may quote me on that.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Mister Pops on 18 July, 2013, 12:52:08 PM
Quote from: Charlie boy on 18 July, 2013, 12:13:59 PM
I've been dog-sitting my friends' chocolate labrador while they've been off on their honeymoon. It may interest some of you to know that its shite is white. I don't have any solid statistical data, but it seems to be quite a rare phenomenon these days.
Have you been giving the dog bones? I always put the disappearance of white mess down to people no longer giving dogs bones because you're advised against doing that nowadays.

Aye, she's been enjoying a big oul bone. Who advises against giving dogs bones? I was alway told it was fine by this old man. He played one, he played knick-knack on my thumb.

Shake up at the disco
And I think I've got a pull
I ask her lots of questions
And she hangs on to the wall
I kiss her for the first time
And then I take her home
I'm invited in for coffee
And I give the dog a bone
She likes to go to discos
But she's never on her own
I said I'll see you later
And I give her some old chat
But it's not like that on the TV
When it's cool for cats
It's cool for cats
DDT did a job on me

Link Prime

This forum need more song lyric quotes.

Charlie boy

Who advises against giving dogs bones? I was alway told it was fine by this old man. He played one, he played knick-knack on my thumb.
Somebody told me a few years back you're not supposed to do it even though we used to give the family dog bones from the butcher. Just Googled to for you, turns out the safety depends on what kind of bone it is and apparently they shouldn't have been in the oven.
http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2010/05/19/caution-bones-can-kill-your-dog-find-out-which-ones-are-safe.aspx

Spikes

I don't have any solid statistical data, but it seems to be quite a rare phenomenon these days.

White dog poo? Now that takes me back. I dont think ive seen any white dog poo since the 70's.

Bang it on E-bay, Pops, im sure the Retro crowd will snap it up.

Quote from: Judge Jack on 18 July, 2013, 04:27:07 PM
I don't have any solid statistical data, but it seems to be quite a rare phenomenon these days.

White dog poo? Now that takes me back. I dont think ive seen any white dog poo since the 70's.

Bang it on E-bay, Pops, im sure the Retro crowd will snap it up.

I'm pretty sure e-bay banned the sale of waste products after some guy made a fucking fortune selling clean urine to junkies

Spikes

It wasnt this fella, was it?

Frank

Quote from: Mister Pops on 18 July, 2013, 04:34:32 PM
I'm pretty sure e-bay banned the sale of waste products after some guy made a fucking fortune selling clean urine to junkies

That's taking the piss.

COMMANDO FORCES

Proudhuff

Quote from: Charlie boy on 18 July, 2013, 04:21:06 PM
Who advises against giving dogs bones? I was alway told it was fine by this old man. He played one, he played knick-knack on my thumb.
Somebody told me a few years back you're not supposed to do it even though we used to give the family dog bones from the butcher. Just Googled to for you, turns out the safety depends on what kind of bone it is and apparently they shouldn't have been in the oven.
http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2010/05/19/caution-bones-can-kill-your-dog-find-out-which-ones-are-safe.aspx

yes never put a dog in the oven, bad form apparently.
DDT did a job on me

My favourite Archimedes quote:

"Give me a long enough lever and a fulcrum on which to place it or i will kill one hostage every hour"

Frank

THAT WAS BIG WHEN I WAS LITTLE
BIG WHEN I WAS LITTLE
JUST LIKE MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE
THAT WAS BIG WHEN I WAS LITTLE

Eliza Fucking Doolittle. The combination of daytime radio playlist rotation, sunny weather, and an Island of Lost Souls brass line, mean that's buzzing around my head like Death trapped in Boing. Hopefully exposing you to it's served as some kind of exorcism

Spikes

TordelBack

Quote from: Judge Jack on 15 July, 2013, 04:16:31 PM
Not that we need proof of the EDL's stupidity, but here it is - anyway

That's the stupidest and at the same time the funniest thing I've read all week. 

Charlie boy

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 18 July, 2013, 05:16:57 PM
HUZZAH!

How much are 2000AD paying Phil Collins to promote their material then?