Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Happy 37th Birthday 2000AD! You look great and thanks for the digital presents.  :D

JayzusB.Christ

Happy birthday 2000ad and Napalm Kev! Jesus, 7 years since that 50 years on the streets episode of Dredd.  I've wasted my life
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

von Boom

Whoops. Missed that. Happy Birthday to N. Kev too.  :-[

8-Ball

Happy 37th birthday to the tooth. Sod it. Happy birthday everybody!
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

The Doctor Alt 8

Frank

Quote from: Eightball on 26 February, 2014, 12:20:06 PM
Back in the early nineties who was the brunette girl that modelled the big white 2000 AD t-shirt? They were selling t-shirts, prog binders , mugs etc.

Although I'm tickled by TordelBack's suggestion that the lovely in question could have been another example of Alan Mackenzie catfishing, I'm pretty sure that was Cyb-Aud - the nineties version of today's Denise from the subscriptions department.

Hawkmumbler

37 years since the mighty green bonce engraciated us the sensation of pure Thrills. Zarjaz indeed, I think all my fellow Squaxx can agree.

8-Ball

Quote from: sauchie on 26 February, 2014, 05:17:54 PM
Quote from: Eightball on 26 February, 2014, 12:20:06 PM
Back in the early nineties who was the brunette girl that modelled the big white 2000 AD t-shirt? They were selling t-shirts, prog binders , mugs etc.

Although I'm tickled by TordelBack's suggestion that the lovely in question could have been another example of Alan Mackenzie catfishing, I'm pretty sure that was Cyb-Aud - the nineties version of today's Denise from the subscriptions department.

Cyb-Aud! Of course. The droid with boobs. How could I forget.  ;) Ta very much Sauchie.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

NapalmKev

Cheers Jayzus and von Boom.

Just finished work, heavy night ahead and day off tomorrow!

Party On!

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Goaty

The Doctor Alt 8

Hawkmumbler

Yeah and where all all the Tyranosaurus now? Several hundred feet under is where. :lol:

Goaty