Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

quite possibly,speedyhen are good too
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Spaceghost

Just to clarify, I honestly did not have anyone in mind when I posted that last comment.

It was just meaningless 'Threadjacking' talk.

Sorry to disappoint.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Theblazeuk

Guinea pigs are too cute.

Even that guy would think so.

Goaty

1 Direction's fans does really scare me!

TordelBack

I was working the night shift on the main street of our fair city as a recent 1D  oncert got out.  It was utterly freaky, an unstoppable tsunami of face-painted humanity, trudging past like a wildebeest migration in white, pink and uncomfortable shoes.  For hours.

I don't blame the kiddies, but the grown women were terrifying.

Spaceghost

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 28 May, 2014, 10:39:48 AM
Guinea pigs are too cute.

Even that guy would think so.

That guy eats guinea pigs. Baby guinea pigs.

Frank

Emily Blunt's provided the glamorous but not an underwear model/younger than the leading man but not so young she makes him look decrepit or pervy female support in Looper, The Adjustment Agency, and now Tom Cruise's latest vaguely sci-fi nonsense. Is she the new Rene Russo?

Spaceghost

She can certainly 'Rene' (suck) MY 'Russo' (cock) if you get my drift.

Frank

Tiplodocus has started a thread which may be of interest to you, Spaceghost.

TordelBack

I've just put Ultimate Kylie onto my MP3 player. Both discs.

von Boom

Stephen Hawking analyses England's chance at the World Cup, shrugs his shoulders and declares meh. (Not really).

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/may/28/stephen-hawking-formulae-england-world-cup-success

Link Prime

Quote from: an independence from sauchie on 28 May, 2014, 06:59:32 PM

Emily Blunt's provided the glamorous but not an underwear model/younger than the leading man but not so young she makes him look decrepit or pervy female support in Looper, The Adjustment Agency, and now Tom Cruise's latest vaguely sci-fi nonsense. Is she the new Rene Russo?

The only time Blunt hasn't just plain annoyed-me-for-no-reason onscreen is B-Movie horror Wind Chill.

Trout

Pulled pork may sound rude but I love it.

Proudhuff

Twisted Chicken? WTF!
DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

My pal Katie does painting and stuff.

Inappropriate sidebar ads and articles are nothing new on newspaper sites but I'm a bit disheartened by the fact that the Evening Times there has prioritised its subheadings as:
- News
- Celtic
- Rangers
- Sport

I may have to visit again tomorrow to see if the second and third entries are switched around.
We never really die.