Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 07 June, 2014, 01:53:44 AM
Quote from: The Cosh on 07 June, 2014, 12:20:19 AM
You seem to be suggesting that a footballer's only benchmark is scoring goals. This seems like a child's reasoning. Akin to conflating the feint with the strike or demanding that The Rolling Stones' royalties be apportioned on the basis that Mick only sings a few lines while Charlie hits four times in every bar! It's the lines you don't draw that make you an artist.

I may be simplifying things but by the same token, you just suggested its the goals they don't score that make them professional footballers ... You next up for the England job?

[guffaw] x 2  Sad to hear the news that France won't be taking Franck Ribery to the World Cup, as he's clearly the most Gallic looking man alive. Before looking at these pictures, please remember that Ribery * is very unusual - don't have nightmares:

* best Nick Ross based pun ever

8-Ball

He looks like he belongs in the Angel Gang.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 07 June, 2014, 01:53:44 AM
I may be simplifying things but by the same token, you just suggested its the goals they don't score that make them professional footballers...

You next up for the England job?
Ha! It's every Scotchman's dream job.
We never really die.

Fungus

Look at that first pic. Is he missing the World Cup to meet filming commitments as the Joker?

Link Prime

Quote from: sauchie on 07 June, 2014, 07:52:30 AM

[guffaw] x 2  Sad to hear the news that France won't be taking Franck Ribery to the World Cup, as he's clearly the most Gallic looking man alive.

They can't all be pretty boys like Rooney or Lescott.

Proudhuff

Mars? who'd have thought it!  :o
DDT did a job on me

von Boom

Quote from: Proudhuff on 09 June, 2014, 02:48:06 PM

I see your Mars and raise you a Twix.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: von Boom on 09 June, 2014, 05:20:07 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 09 June, 2014, 02:48:06 PM

I see your Mars and raise you a Twix.

I see your Twix and raise you a Snickers.

Proudhuff

Nuts! whole hazelnuts! Cadbury's take em and them cover in chocolate Huh!
DDT did a job on me

Link Prime

The Doctor Alt 8

Frank

FARM FOODS GETS A TEN FROM LEN!

An advert obviously calculated to appeal to pensioners (possibly widowers) highlights the offer of 18 fish fingers for £1.50 and 4 sausage rolls for a pound. My granny cooked everything from scratch, and my granddad would have made a thousand fry-ups before a sausage roll passed his lips, which made me realise that the first generation who grew up thinking fish fingers and Angel Delight were hot shit are the largest group of pensioners nowadays. Is there any more disingenuously named shop than Farm Foods? The only things in their freezer cabinets that ever saw daylight, never mind a farmer's field, are the frozen peas.

von Boom

How to Tell the Difference Between an Open-Carry Patriot (US) and a Deranged Killer

The Doctor Alt 8

Spikes

How many 'years of hurt' are we up to now?