Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

Nolan North Steven Blum provides the voice for too many video games. In Batman alone he provides the voice for too many characters

Also, I confused Steven Blum for Nolan North.

Frank

The Aussie cozzies are crook. I'm not sure whether that journalist's claim, that nobody watching sports wants their eye to be drawn to the athletes' rude bits, is 100% accurate:

[/url]

Professor Bear

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 07 July, 2014, 05:37:09 PM
Nolan North Steven Blum provides the voice for too many video games. In Batman alone he provides the voice for too many characters

Having lived through a lot of English anime dubs, I have absolutely no objection to talent wranglers giving work to voiceover people who are actually good at it.

Frank

Peloton. Pel-o-ton. Peleton.

Goaty

It was on bible at hotel room last weekend. Maybe Ricky Gervais was stay here!

Theblazeuk

Quote from: Professor Theopolis K Bear on 07 July, 2014, 06:13:52 PM
Quote from: Theblazeuk on 07 July, 2014, 05:37:09 PM

Having lived through a lot of English anime dubs, I have absolutely no objection to talent wranglers giving work to voiceover people who are actually good at it.

I am all for him being cast, particularly where he gets the chance to do different voices - personalities. However having Spike Siegel voice two different goons in the same scene as well as one of the SWAT team they have taken hostage was a bit much for me. And then hearing him in all the animated stuff as well. Unless you are John DiMaggio you cannot be that many people without breaking it a little bit...

von Boom

Footage of a Great White attack off the coast of Southern California this past weekend. You can't really see anything, but the people that shot the film are laughing as the poor fellow is bitten and attacked. Bastards. The victim survived thankfully.

http://boingboing.net/2014/07/07/video-swimmer-bitten-by-7-foo.html

Frank

If you're not watching the football, you really should be watching the football.

ZenArcade

Now we know what the Marianas Turkey Shoot looked like.
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Frank

Colin YNWA

Hey kid don't forget it can always get worse... like 3 minutes later...

ZenArcade

Jesus wept, 7up, there's not gonna be too much salsa tonight. Z

Frank

There's a guy in the sub-editorial department of The Sun praying there's another two goals, so he can use all the headlines incorporating puns on the German word for 'no' that he's been working on since the first half.

Fungus

I'm not saying David Luiz is a bad marker but he's in my street.

'Germans are furious!'   :)  :)  :)

ZenArcade

Oh Brazil just knoked one in. Nah the Sun'll go for ein, zwei, ein zwei, ein, zwei, ein... or some other cliched WW2 nonsense. Z