Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

I have been universally lucky with my employment it seems. When I was a KP my manager told me to help myself to the chips as they just got manky if left too long, and also poured me pints every time I was held back due to the late service/inept or lazy senior staff. Even better when she knew full well I was firmly below legal age.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

We've no "Y'know What Really Floats My Boat" or "Shortlist For Sainthood" threads, ye buncha miserable moany fuckers ye.
You may quote me on that.

Theblazeuk

There's a couple of em.

Satanist

I'm just back from the toilet and may or may not have done a ghost-shit but as theres no evidence of it I'll never know. What I really need is some kind of recording device fitted in the U-bend  which I can play back when this (rarely) happens. Hmm, off to Dragons Den it is...

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

The Legendary Shark

Some kind of crapper mapper? Sounds like a shit hot idea, only a fool would poo-poo it.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Tomorrow is prog day.  Grud bless TMO and all His works, a lifeline in a world that's short on them. 

Goaty

Here's One I Shat Earlier?

Dandontdare

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 October, 2014, 05:49:57 PM
Tomorrow is prog day.  Grud bless TMO and all His works, a lifeline in a world that's short on them.

Grrr - I'm at prog day +3 and no sign yet.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Just met a guy who is ambivalent about marmite
You may quote me on that.

Richmond Clements

Hawkmumbler

Here's a Leopard trying Marmite.

CrazyFoxMachine

Rarely does a gif have me freaking out laughing but that one... I AM WEEPING.

Fungus

Hah!
That cage needs a sign.
Do Not Feed The Animals Drugs

Goaty

Holy Smoke! Mr Incredible, Batgirl, Chewie, Freddy Krueger and Wally got into a fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5T8iQj5ksU