Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Sideshow Bob

Quote from: Tombo on 25 February, 2015, 07:00:39 PM
My girlfriend threatened to leave me today over my obsession with the Monkees.   I thought she was joking...

...And then I saw her face.

Now I believe her...
(sorry !)
Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Taryn Tailz

Quote from: ZenArcade on 25 February, 2015, 07:11:44 PM
Apeologise to her. Z

Is that the Ack-Ack Macaque version of an apology?  :lol:

ZenArcade

With a layering of Ulysses Sweet. Z

Hawkmumbler

It appears Manchester has a blizzard residing in in it's fair wall's today.

The Legendary Shark

I'm on the M62 (Hartshead Moor Services) and it's blizzarding like buggery.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

In the city it's windy with a  bit of sleet and hail but I wouldn't call it a blizzard. No proper snow.

The Legendary Shark

I have to work in it - therefore it's a blizzard. If I wasn't working in it, it would be a light dusting...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

I got blizzarded the fuck out of it too.  My unshakeable cold virus begins its fourth month. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

That's a long time to have a cold, JBC, if I were you I'd go and stick my tongue out at the quack. Seriously, you need to get that looked at.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Chuck Jones' rules for writing Roadrunner/Coyote:

Spikes

ZenArcade

What's the context in the drawing Spikes, I like the gunsmoke skull effect. Z

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 02 March, 2015, 07:01:43 PM
That's a long time to have a cold, JBC, if I were you I'd go and stick my tongue out at the quack. Seriously, you need to get that looked at.

Sorry,  Sharky, didn't see this till now. cheers,  but I'm pretty sure I don't need Med Bay just yet. I was on the road to getting better till I found myself having to work outside for most of January,  and boozing a wee bit too much at the weekend, both of which shook the old immune system up.  Starting to feel better now anyway. But thanks all the same!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Spikes

Quote from: ZenArcade on 05 March, 2015, 10:48:53 PM
What's the context in the drawing Spikes, I like the gunsmoke skull effect. Z

In the grand tradition of 'Who would win...', seems the owner of this commission (popped up over on the CAF site) likes to think Frank would best Joe.

Over to you CF.