Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesC

Celebrating the anniversary of an incredibly cack film. :lol:

CalHab

Quote from: JamesC on 10 August, 2016, 11:28:35 AM
Celebrating the anniversary of an incredibly cack film. :lol:

Spielberg apparently can't bring himself to watch it (according to a recent Kermode podcast, anyway).

Theblazeuk

Bangarang!

I love that movie. Through the lens of yesteryear.

von Boom

Is anyone else concerned about those robotic doner kebab slicers becoming self-aware and dooming humanity?

Goaty

Quote from: von Boom on 11 August, 2016, 07:59:07 PM
Is anyone else concerned about those robotic doner kebab slicers becoming self-aware and dooming humanity?

They ask you to stand still and slice your skin off?

von Boom

Quote from: Goaty on 11 August, 2016, 08:18:04 PM
Quote from: von Boom on 11 August, 2016, 07:59:07 PM

They ask you to stand still and slice your skin off?

They trick you into thinking they've been cleaned when they haven't been in years. So no change from your average kebab shop I guess.

TordelBack

I left this thread precisely because of childish posts like this annoying me, but I heard about this post from someone and had to come here and read it, just so I could see how childish and annoying it was. It was just as childish as I remember, now I a annoyed and can leave again. Until the next time this kind of thing I don't like happens, when I'll swing by for a read, just in case I miss it. Children, that's what you are.

Hawkmumbler

Never mind that, I HEAR YOUR A RACIST NOW FATHER???!!!

Proudhuff

lalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalal Not listening!
DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

I wonder how many unique page views the forum got yesterday    :-X

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Tordelback on 15 August, 2016, 03:21:54 PM
I left this thread precisely because of childish posts like this annoying me, but I heard about this post from someone and had to come here and read it, just so I could see how childish and annoying it was. It was just as childish as I remember, now I a annoyed and can leave again. Until the next time this kind of thing I don't like happens, when I'll swing by for a read, just in case I miss it. Children, that's what you are.

Sickle like you make me peep.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Satanist

I was on a bus the other day and for the entire hour long journey a bunch of teenage boys impersonated Pingu as if it was the funniest thing ever, and yet if I had killed them all I would have been the one in the wrong? Political correctness gone mad!!!

Yet more proof that the youth of today and public transport are not as good as they used to be.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Satanist on 16 August, 2016, 04:45:13 PM
I was on a bus the other day and for the entire hour long journey a bunch of teenage boys impersonated Pingu as if it was the funniest thing ever, and yet if I had killed them all I would have been the one in the wrong? Political correctness gone mad!!!

Yet more proof that the youth of today and public transport are not as good as they used to be.

You should try living in a festival city... with added Pikachu ggggrrrrrr!
DDT did a job on me

Grugz

alexander and sergei adopted a kid,got bored with him and dumped him in the Serengeti to be eaten by hyenas. They're now cruising round in a caravan trying to pick up children and seemed very put out that macauly was a grown up...we need to report these rodents before we have another scandal.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

I'm writing my entry for the forum limerick competition whilst having my evening shit.

In memory of Pete Wells, not gone just very trying at times.