Started by SovietSam, 16 August, 2002, 01:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SovietSam

U choose. I will count the votes

Slippery PD

Errrrrrmmmmmm you counting the votes.
Baaaaawhaaaaaawwhaaaaaawbaaaaaaahwaaaaahhh Laughs
Dont you think thats unfair???

If its a choice as part of the trouts inner circle.  

I choose the trout!!!!

sigu

That's fair then ;-)

I vote King Trout of course, for I am the Royal Fool and I'd be out on my ear otherwise.

Sigu Claypole

Something Fishy

I vote trout, well i would but being Prince Regent i can't vote.

Down with the boy pretender!!  Bonny Prince Dudus!!

Oddboy

As leader of the pretend rebellion I vote Trout & encourage all other Anti-fish boarders to follow my example.
If you vote him out then where's the fun in being a rebel?

All hail the Trout!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

I am a proud and happy fish.

Thank you, from the bottom of my scales, for fuelling my benign megalomania!

(Dudus, for the last time, your efforts to take over are pointless. Even if you think you've ousted me, I remain the King, on the basis of my own Royal authority.
Silly Kristian.)

- Trout

SovietSam

R U taking the piss out of my name Trout? It may be french but im not!

Trout

No, mate, I'm not taking the piss, and there's nothing wrong with having a French name.

If you don't like it, I could use my Royal prerogative to change it for you.

How about we call you Jimmy McTumshy?

- Trout

sigu

French? With a 'k'? All the Kristians I've met have been German. If it's French maybe it's Alsatian?

I think we should be told.

Simon (Hebrew, I guess) Gurr (no idea).

Oddboy

My name's Hebrew for God Gives Rock.  Now that is cool.

Trout

Letting my secret identity slip here.

The Trout's real first name, Michael - although I only answer to Mike - means "He who is like God."

I'm not quite that much of a megalomaniac, however. King, emperor, head of state and various other things will be fine.

- Trout

Oddboy

My Christian names: Nathan (Gift from God) Peter (The Rock).
Dunno what my surname means but it isn't Hebrew.

Tex Hex

My name is gay and femenine. Even though Im a butch, handsome and incredibley athletic man (ahem). "Kristen". Although if you refer to me as anything but Kris youll get a good hard frowning at! I jest not! Ye shall feel the furrows of my brow burying into your thoughts!

My family, who are norwegian, all have the coolest names. S'not fair.

"hexen"

Dounreay

Votes for or against a king don't count due to their being appointed by higher powers, like. Shame on you Trout, for stooping to indulge in this grubby democracy.

Or have you grown weary of your crown and secretly yearn to mingle with the common man once more. To drink in seedy dives, eat scabby kebabs and sleep in comfy gutters.

Reveal your darkest heart to us, Trout, then you can throw off your kingly burden and join us for the pool, darts and doms competition. Oh and by the way. it's your round.  

DavidXBrunt

Judge scojo Dudus, though I am pledged to over throw Troutman I'll vote for him every time.