Main Menu

I'll be honest this time

Started by Tarantino, 18 August, 2002, 07:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarantino

I know some of you will remember the last time I posted this link, I pretended to be a customer. Well not this time, I learned my lesson. This is my site and I have just got the patent for a picture frame that you can use to display your CDs, so I developed the site to sell them over the internet. You can visit the site via the link below, I would be interested to hear anyones comments, positive or negative. I'm posting this again since I have updated the site and would like to know what people think

Link: http://host2.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/discarray/" target="_blank">http://host2.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/discarray/

sigu

"I know some of you will remember the last time I posted this link, I pretended to be a customer"

People have been banned for less!

Quirkafleeg

Long time since your last movie, Quentin (I here it's a kung-fu epic next time) but I'm glad I see your are keeping busy.

paulvonscott

If you really want to make money, make frames for Old LP covers and 12" singles.  THAT would be very profitable I reckon.  Loads of people have old albums.

esoteric ed

Funny you should mention "frames for LP" covers Paul, me and a friend were talking about this recently, what LP covers would you all frame?

London's Calling by The Clash and Aladdin Sane by Mr Bowie would be my first choices.

Albums I wouldn't frame include The White Album by the Beatles (even though I'm from Liverpool) and Nightflight to Venus by Boney M.

Ed

Nervie

my cousin has zeppelin 4 and dark side of the moon on original lps and framed.

git.

paulvonscott

Night flight to Venus is a damn groovy album, theugh the cover isn't a classic.  I do have the LP and had to struggle not to buy it on CD at the weekend.

"Most people look at him with terror and fear"

CowboyJinglyBits

Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson.  That big googly pink face is fan-tas-tic.