Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Low

Quote from: Mikey on 23 February, 2010, 11:42:02 AM
Quote from: Robin Low on 22 February, 2010, 06:25:25 PM
...for reasons I can't fathom, the glycogen failed to stain, I over diffed the Grams

You sir, unless I'm very much mistaken,are a histologist. TB?

M.

Ah, well done. If there was a prize, you'd get it (and the other suggestions would get runners-up prizes for making me laugh).

The Gram stain is for, believe it or not, Gram positive bacteria (it shows up Gram negatives, too, but we use the Gram Twort variant to strengthen the distinction).

TB is a mycobacterium, and mycobacteria don't take up the Gram stain, so we use something called a Ziel-Neelsen (ZN) stain for that.

It was a better day today, although the Attwoods didn't work - we don't have an alcian green, so I had to substitute alcian blue. Unfortuately, I followed the protocol rather too exactly, and used alcian green timings instead of alcian blue timings. Doh! Either way, I don't think the tartrazine was doing what it was meant to, either.

Regards

Robin

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because I have cut my thum 12 times today on a scaple whilst making one of my model kits, >:( and this is the blunt one my mum's looking round the house for the sharp one so if you dont see any more posts from me its problay because I'm having my fingers and thums reattached. :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

das

Confusion is Better Than Sex

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

das

oooooooooo
so they sell them in the stores there ???
Confusion is Better Than Sex

Mikey

Quote from: Robin Low on 23 February, 2010, 07:19:07 PM
TB is a mycobacterium, and mycobacteria don't take up the Gram stain, so we use something called a Ziel-Neelsen (ZN) stain for that.

D'oh! So it is! It just shows how when you don't use knowledge it falls out the back of your head - I used to work in (veterinary) histology myself but spent most of my time on BSE and some PM work.

Minor spug - I'm tired. Something woke me up at 3 and I couldn't get back to sleep. (cue parental types cries of disdain!)

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

brendan1

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 24 February, 2010, 12:59:00 AM
Life Spugs because I have cut my thum 12 times today on a scaple whilst making one of my model kits, >:( and this is the blunt one my mum's looking round the house for the sharp one so if you dont see any more posts from me its problay because I'm having my fingers and thums reattached. :D

Why don't you get them reattached so that this time they are opposable?

Cyberleader2000

headdesk headdesk headdesk why why why every single day about 5 times a day I have to explain the same 5 fucking things on Youtube. >:( what is it with people and not reading what right under there fucking noses or even doing research ok let me explain. For any one here who is a major fan of the legend of Zelda they may know there's is a cartoon based off the first 2 Zelda games way back during the age of the NES any way it was one of the first cartoons I ever saw in my life and recently rediscovered it and put it on Youtube, but every day I get the same fucking questions why is there only 2 triforses why is link got brown hair and not blond why does ganon look like a pig man why the hell is link shouting zap bolts out of his sword and the best one why is links horses not called Epona and every day I have to explain its based off the first 2 games and the writers could not see into the fucking fucher back then and everything there complaining about did not come along till Ocarina of Time but will they bother to read no, they don't even read the fucking message I left over the opening credits explaining arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why why why what the fuck is wrong with them they think they played Twilight Princess and they know it all. Sorry about this long rant but I finely had enough of it.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

locustsofdeath!

Yes, life truly spugs, CL. Has one of those thumbs found its way up your arsom?

Roger Godpleton

Okami is better than Zelda anyways.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

COMMANDO FORCES

Zelda was brilliant on Terrahawks

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 26 February, 2010, 12:42:09 AM
headdesk headdesk headdesk why why why every single day about 5 times a day I have to explain the same 5 fucking things on Youtube. >:( what is it with people and not reading what right under there fucking noses or even doing research ok let me explain. For any one here who is a major fan of the legend of Zelda they may know there's is a cartoon based off the first 2 Zelda games way back during the age of the NES any way it was one of the first cartoons I ever saw in my life and recently rediscovered it and put it on Youtube, but every day I get the same fucking questions why is there only 2 triforses why is link got brown hair and not blond why does ganon look like a pig man why the hell is link shouting zap bolts out of his sword and the best one why is links horses not called Epona and every day I have to explain its based off the first 2 games and the writers could not see into the fucking fucher back then and everything there complaining about did not come along till Ocarina of Time but will they bother to read no, they don't even read the fucking message I left over the opening credits explaining arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why why why what the fuck is wrong with them they think they played Twilight Princess and they know it all. Sorry about this long rant but I finely had enough of it.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Next time you rant dont hold anything back.Let it all out and you will feel so much better.

:D
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 26 February, 2010, 12:42:09 AM
why why why every single day about 5 times a day I have to explain the same 5 fucking things on Youtube.

I've highlighted what I perceive to be the problem.  And while we've seen this cartoon many times before, it bears repeating:

Richmond Clements

Fucking snow means fucking roads cloased whcih means I won't get fucking home to see by children this weekend.
Fuck.

Bolt-01