Main Menu

Strontium Dog Fan Film

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Awesome.  Nailed both of those perfectly; another labour of love, showing how it's done...

:)

Zenith 666

Planet replicas if you make that ALPHA costume I WILL BUY IT.please take my money.incredible work.

Woolly

TordelBack

Too good, old cucumbers. Yet again you make what could be rather silly costumes look brilliant, while still being bang-on accurate. Fantastic work.

Steve Green

Thanks!

Still a bit of work to weather up and tweak here and there, but yeah it's a fine line to tread, Dan has a very good eye for scale.

judda fett

Look amazing they do. Wulf in particular. Can't wait to see Middenface!

Geoff

I'll be in the queue right behind you Zenith 666!

Jacqusie

Bravo Mr Green, they both look amazing, especially Wulf with that questioning look with something about der cucumber in mind...

Best of luck with it all - you are making people very happy!

:thumbsup:

ZenArcade

Gotta agree with Jacqusie, Johnny and Wolf look fantastic. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

IAMTHESYSTEM

Very good likeness and there both professional actors so bloody hell, well done for getting them on board.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Steve Green

Cheers all - it's good seeing it all come together.

Mabs

Those shots are amazing, good luck with your endeavours guys; Judge Minty still remains my favourite fan film, can't wait to see how good old Stronty turns out too!  :thumbsup:
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Steven Sterlacchini

We don't want to the tease the life of out the production, but I just thought I'd post an image to let anyone interested know, we've actually started filming, and it's going well.

Filming is scheduled over the next few months, but post production and special effects mean it will still be at least the end of the year for our estimated finishing date.

Location snapshots by Barry Renshaw and John Burdis.

Colin YNWA

The silhouette of Wolf is so fantastic. Once again goes to show how great Carlos is at designing characters that are distinctive.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Goaty on 24 February, 2015, 03:39:25 PM
Wow!!!!

Both looks perfect!

Don't want to spoil anything here by sharing my opinion of the current choices for this film project.

Luke Evans

As Strontium Dog

& because I could find tall red headed male actors from the north....

Billy Connelly on stilts or using forced perspective to make look taller/bigger than Luke and in a costume very much similar to what he wore in the thirds Hobbit film.