Main Menu

You are going paint-balling. Pick 3 film characters to be on your team

Started by Toke_Stanley, 18 April, 2011, 11:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Peaches, from 'Pretty Peaches'.
Katsuni Kat, from 'Me Love You Long Time vol 4'.
Godzilla.

SBT

Ignatzmonster

Snake Plissken, R.J. MacReady, and Stuntman Mike. Feel free to substitute Wyatt Earp for one of these.

El Chivo

spireite68

You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

vzzbux

I don't need a team I would wipe you all out.
But if I had to it would be Rico 1, Kraken and Rico 2. All better than dredd on the range.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Beeks

Quote from: exilewood on 18 April, 2011, 03:47:34 PM
Quote from: uncle fester on 18 April, 2011, 03:43:57 PM
Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 18 April, 2011, 03:16:11 PM
Godzilla.

SBT

Is he good at paintball then?

He'd be hard to miss!

exactly..Godzilla would be shite at paintball..he'd get hit straight away unless you had a nearby skyscraper to hide behind..

You'd be better off with a couple of dwarves from Time Bandits..
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

SmallBlueThing

If you notice my other two choices, you may discern actual paintball would not be high on my list of priorities. Godzilla would be the distraction to keep you lot out of the woods...
SBT

Zarjazzer

Sauron, Captain Kirk (cos he don't believe in the no -win scenario), Darth Vader.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Greg M.

I'm going for an all-Eastwood team: Dirty Harry Callahan, Will Munny and The Man With No Name (even though he had a name.) And Charlton Heston as Robert Neville from 'The Omega Man' as a sub on the bench.

Jared Katooie

Robocop, for his incredible aiming abilities.

The predator, for it's cloaking device, agility, and infra-red vision.

Superman, to make the rest of us redundant.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Seriously guys - this is a fight for survival in the wild. So:-

John Rambo (can't believe no one has picked him yet!)
Ash
R J MacReady
Lock up your spoons!

Keef Monkey

Tequila from Hard Boiled, who could pretty much take care of everything himself. Seeing as there's 2 more slots though...

Predator (paintball's normally in the woods right? I was gonna pick the presence from Evil Dead, this seems fairer...)

Dredd (he'll have different paintball ammunition for different situations I'm sure)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.