Main Menu

If you could live in any house/castle/space station from a film, which one?

Started by Toke_Stanley, 27 June, 2011, 09:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toke_Stanley

I always quite fancied the Resident Evil mansion (assuming of course that the mansion in the film is actually the same one as in the game, secret lab et al!), minus the zombies of course, and maybe get a builder to disable or take out the falling roof room (Don't take the shotgun off the wall though, just in case).

Richmond Clements

TordelBack

Logan 5's apartment - as long as comes with hot-and-cold running Jenny Agutter.

Dandontdare

SmallBlueThing

The Bunker in Day of the Dead. So I could hang out with Jarlath Conroy and Terry Alexander, show them the script and mount a subtle night-time death-raid on Rhodes, Steele and Rickles. With them out of the way, the rest would be a pushover and I'd have my own private army, groovy scientists and zombies to spot. I'd definitely reinforce the fences topside though!

SBT

JamesC

The Death Star.

I'd have to put a nice big grille over that exhaust port though.

Greg M.

It would have to be some kind of crumbling gothic mansion, such as the one in which Vincent Price resides in 'Tomb of Ligeia'. Or possibly one of the wealthy homes from 'The Devil Rides Out', like Simon Aron's house with the goat-mosaic-floor observatory.

TordelBack

Quote from: JamesC on 27 June, 2011, 01:30:07 PM
The Death Star.

I'd have to put a nice big grille over that exhaust port though.

Few handrails would be nice too.

Goaty

Wouldnt mind in the tough, powerful and armed ship ever - Battlestar Pegasus

Colin YNWA

Spaceghost

I'd love to live in Howl's moving castle from the film, erm, Howl's Moving Castle.

It walks around on it's own mechanical legs, can be instantly decorated or redesigned and the front door is a portal to several other locations/dimensions. All powered by a sentient flame demon.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Cthulouis

Count Duckular's castle. If that is disqualified through not being from a film, I'll go for the one in Krull with the same teleporting facility.

Zarjazzer

I always liked Jabbas palace. The pet rancor "Ranky" would keep away scum, door step sales types, Jedi, Jehovahs witnesses, etc,
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.